University of Health Sciences Merit List 2022: It will soon be announced the cut-off for BDS, BSc Nursing, MSc, and MBBS. All affiliated colleges of UHS will release the subject-wise cut-off list for admission at UHS. Candidates can check the cut-off from the official site. However, the cut-off will be prepared by the authorities of UHS considering the 12th mark of the candidates and the availability of seats. Those candidates who score more than the cut-off marks will be eligible for the further admission process and document verification. Every year, UHS announces 8 to 9 cut-offs for more than 90 colleges. The very first merit cum cut-off list for UHS Admission 2022 will be released after the month of June 2022.
Thus, candidates who will get shortlisted will further have to pay their dues within the stipulated time to secure their admissions. However, selected students will appear in the interview round for their final selection. So, students must prepare themselves for the interviews. Go through the full information of UHS Merit List 2022 as mentioned in the below piece of article.
University of Health Sciences Merit List 2022 Cut Off
University of Health Sciences will soon begin the admission for BSc Nursing, MBBS, BDS, MSc and publish the Cut off List & Merit List 2022. Candidates who applied online form for UG Courses such as MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, MSc and PG Courses can download the merit list.
After the release of the merit list, candidates have to submit the original Documents & Admission Fee within the prescribed time at the allotted UHS venue.
University of Health Sciences Merit List 2022 Important Dates
|First merit list||August 2022|
|Second merit list||August 2022|
|Third merit list||August 2022|
|Fourth merit list||August 2022|
|Fifth merit list||September 2022|
|Sixth merit list||September 2022|
|Seventh merit list||September 2022|
|Eighth merit list||September 2022|
|Ninth merit list||September 2022|
|Tenth merit list||September 2022|
|Eleventh merit list||September 2022|
University of Health Sciences Merit List 2022 for Private Medical College
The merit list will be soon declared on the College website and the College Campus of UHS. Candidates who obtain top marks in 12th in the first merit list will be selected for admission. However, the number of UHS cut off lists will depend on the number of vacant seats. Post the release of the cut off list, candidates have to report to the college and produce the following documents along with them:
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate of SC / ST / PwD / CW / KM (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificates from school/college
- Migration certificate
Steps to Check the Merit List
- First of all, visit the official website of UHS ie www.www.uhs.edu.pk.
- On the homepage of UHS’s website, tap on the link Degree-1 Admission 2022.
- Click on the link of UHS 1st Merit List present there.
- Log in with your user ID and password (generated at the time of registration).
- Your merit list and college name will appear before you. Download it and get it printed for future references.
- In the first step, candidates have to log in and generate a UHS admission form if his/ her name appears in the merit list.
- After filling the online admission form candidates have to upload their requisite scanned copy of documents for online verification.
- If the documents of the candidates are verified and admission is confirmed, they will have to login back to the official portal and pay the necessary admission fee. After the fee payment is successful, the admission of the student is will be finalized and confirmed.
- Physical verification of the candidate’s original documents is also done. The uploaded documents will be verified by the respective colleges within the prescribed time period. At this stage, if any false information of the candidate is found, then the admission is forthwith canceled. No admission fee will be refunded to the candidates in such cases.