UP ITI Merit List 2023: The UP ITI Merit List is going to release in the month of July 2023 through online mode. The UP ITI counseling will be managed by the authority of the State Council for vocational training (S.C.V.T). The seats will be allotted through 4 rounds of the counseling process in various ITIs. Admission to state ITIs will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates need to apply for UP ITI Admission first to participate in its counseling process. To know the full information related to UP ITI Counseling 2023, check the full article below:
UP ITI Merit List 2023 Dates
|Online registration begins from
|Online registration closes on
|Availability of merit list
- The minimum age required for a candidate for UP ITI Admission should be 14 years.
- A candidate should be eligible to take part in the counseling process.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a state domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate’s medical fitness certificate is also required.
- There will be no age relaxation at the minimum age limit.
- No upper age limit criteria will be there.
- Candidates are required to pass their high school education from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are appearing in their 10th, 12th examinations are also eligible to apply.
UP ITI Merit List/Counselling 2023
UP ITI Merit List will be released in the month of July and then,the counseling procedure will be held to provide admission to the interested candidates in various government and private ITI’s of Uttar Pradesh. The whole counseling process is looking after by SCVT (State council for vocational training). Admission will be provided to candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying exam. There will be no entrance test for getting admission into UP ITI. The selection process will be merit-based. The candidates only need to register through the official website of UP ITI to participate in the counseling procedure. At the time of counseling, applicants need to be present at the counseling venue along with their original documents for document verification. They will also have to carry their recent passport size photographs with them.
UP ITI Counseling Procedure 2023
The following procedure/steps must be followed by the applicants in order to get the correct details regarding UP ITI Counseling procedure 2023:
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves by filling the online application/registration form through online mode i.e. by visiting the official website of UP ITI.
- Candidates also need to deposit the application fee along with the submission of the application form. Application fees can be paid by both offline and online mode. Candidates must note that if they fail to deposit the application fee, their an application will not be submitted or accepted. It will be incomplete.
- After paying the applicants need to complete their choice filling process by filling their choice. It will be done by logging in to the system.
- Candidates must be present at the time of the counseling procedure at the correct time at the provided counseling venue to complete the document verification process.
- Lastly, the seat allocation process will be held. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will get 5 seats.
The list of the documents required at the time of counseling procedure is given below:
- Qualifying exam’s certificate and mark sheets
- Student’s admit card and scorecard of UP ITI-2023
- Photo identity proof
- Recent passport size photographs
- High School mark sheet and passing certificate
- Original Transfer certificate and migration certificate
- District Hospital’s medical certificate issued by CMO
- Other relevant document.
- UP ITI 2023 Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Payment modes include debit card/credit card and net banking.
- General and OBC category candidates will have to pay INR 250/- as their application fee.
- Reserved category candidates need to pay INR 150/- as their application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
UP ITI Merit List 2023 FAQs
Question: What are the registration charges for filling UP ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges vary according to the categories. General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- whereas reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 150/- as the application charges.
Question: When will government UP ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. The government UP ITI will start its application process in the last week of April 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register in Private UP ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The online application process for Private UP ITI Admission will be closed in the last week of June 2023.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into UP ITI colleges?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification required for admission in UP ITI colleges is high school (10th).
Question: When does UP ITI Merit List 2023 will be released.
Ans. Tentatively in the month of July 2023.