UP Polytechnic Online Form 2024: JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh) is going to release the UP Polytechnic Online Application Form soon. JEECUP is also named/known as UPJEE (UP Joint Entrance Examination) which is a state-level examination that is held every year. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh is responsible for conducting this exam. Students are provided admission into Engineering, Technology, diploma, and pharmacy courses.
UP Polytechnic Online Form 2024 Schedule
|The application process starts from
|last week of December 2023
|Last date to apply
|2nd week of March 2024
|Admit card release date
|UP Polytechnic Exam 2024
|1st week of June 2024
|Answer key release date
|3rd week of June 2024
|Counseling begins from
Domicile- Candidates must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
Age criteria- Applicant’s age should be 14 years as of 1st July 2024.
Appearing- Applicants who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification- For Engineering/Technology Diploma: Candidates should have passed 10th with 35%. Students should have secured 50% marks in maths, physics, and chemistry.
For Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology/maths as their main subjects. They must have obtained 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology/maths each.
For Technology Diploma/Lateral Entry in Engineering: Candidates must have passed 12th with technical/vocational subjects or ITI fields (2 years). They must have secured 40% marks in PCM and 60% marks in engineering each.
UP Polytechnic Online Form 2024
Students must follow the steps in the below-given section in order to fill UP Polytechnic Online Form:
- The application process will only be completed through online mode. There is no offline mode.
- The last date of registration is the last week of March 2024.
- Before applying for UP Polytechnic, candidates are advised to go through the complete eligibility criteria.
- Students are advised to fill in the required details correctly and completely before submitting the form.
- Students need to upload all the documents whichever is required in the application form.
- They will have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Students need not forget to take a printout of the application form for future references.
- For General/OBC application fee is Rs. 300 + bank charges.
- For SC/ST candidate’s application fee is Rs. 200 + bank charges.
- Mode of Exam: JEECUP examination will be held in online mode.
- Number of questions: Paper will consist of total of 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain the objective types of questions.
- Duration of test: 150 minutes will be provided to the candidates.
- Medium Language of Paper: The medium of paper will be in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
For Engineering & Technology admission – Topics will be covered from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For pharmacy admission- Topics will be covered from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2024 Exam Result
The result of UP Polytechnic will be declared in the month of July 2024 through online mode. Students need to enter their login credentials in order to check the result. Scorecards will also be released on the website.
Only the students who will qualify for the exam will be moved further to the next admission procedure. The released score or result will include actual marks secured in the exam.
JEECUP 2024 Counseling
After getting the names on the merit list, candidates need to appear for document verification at the provided venue within the given time. Candidates need to carry the required necessary documents for the counseling along with the passport size photograph and hard copy of the application form.
UP Polytechnic Online Form 2024 FAQs
Question: What is the application fee for OBC category candidates?
Ans. The application fee for OBC category candidates is INR 300/-
Question: When will UP Polytechnic Online Form available?
Ans. last week of December.
Question: What is the last date of registration?
Ans. The registration of JEECUP 2024 will end in the last week of March 2024.
Question: When will JEECUP 2024 results be declared?
Ans. JEECUP 2024 results will be declared in July 2024.