A Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held by UPSC to recruit applicants for the position of Assistant Commandants in the CISF. From the 30th November 2022 onwards, interested applicants will be able to submit their applications online. Hence, applications should be submitted both online and offline (both compulsory). There will be three stages to the recruitment process: a written exam, a physical/medical fitness test, and an interview/personality test. Applicants must complete all of these stages in order to be considered for the final round of selection. Check here UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023 Details.
CISF AC LDCE 2023 Application process will be started on 30th November 2022 and the examination will be held on 12th March 2023.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023: Important Details
- Before completing the application form, applicants should verify that they meet the exam’s eligibility requirements.
- When registering, you must give a valid and current email address since the password for filling out the application form will be issued to this address only.
- Application forms, admission cards, and other documents must be kept safe until the selection process is completed.
- Selected applicants will get instruction at the Force’s training center and will be placed on probation for two years.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023 Dates
The UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 official dates are shown in the table underneath.
|Online Application Form Commencement||30 November 2022|
|Last Date Application Submission||20 December 2022|
|Admit Card Issuance||March 2023|
|Exam Date||12 March 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of April 2023|
|Pst/ Pet/ Met||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of Interview||1st week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
The following are the eligibility requirements for the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 exam:
- Age: As of August 1, 2023, the applicants’ maximum age shall not exceed 35 years (40 years for SC/ ST candidates).
- Education: A graduate degree from a reputable institution or college is needed.
- Certification: Having an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a valuable asset.
- Experience: Four years of regular service in the rank of Sub Inspector or Inspector (GD) as of January 1, 2023, including basic training, and a clean record of service until the offer of appointment is issued.
- Test Attempts: An applicant may take this exam a maximum of three times.
The following is a summary of the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE test pattern:
|Paper||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1 (2.5 hours)||General Ability and Intelligence (objective)||75||150|
|Professional Skill (objective)||75||150|
|Paper 2 (2 hours)||Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension (subjective)||—||100|
UPSC LDCE 2023 Syllabus
The following are the curriculums for both papers of the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 exam:
General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Mental Ability: Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Numerical Ability
- General-Science: comprehension, General Awareness, Appreciation Of Scientific Phenomena, Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science and Scientific Temper
- Current Events of National and International Importance: Music, Culture, Arts, Sports, Governance, Literature, Industry, Societal & Developmental Issues, Business, etc
- General Awareness: Indian & World Geography, History of India, Indian Polity & Economy
- CISF: Industrial Security, Industrial Safety & Fire Fighting, Disaster Management, Aviation Security, etc
- Law: Evidence Act, IPC, Labour Laws, Other Criminal Offences, Cr. PC, and Human Rights
- Computer Skills and Awareness: Basic Computer Operations, Computer Security, and Basic Hardware & Software
- Service Rules and HR matters: CISF Act and Rules, CCA Rules, and HR functions relating to CISF
Précis Writing, Essay, and Comprehension: Ideas for an Essay on a Specific Topic, Organize them in a way that is cogent, logical, clear, comprehensible, and unambiguous. Short-Answered Questions
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2023 Application Form
The application form for UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 will be available online at upsc.gov.in. Applicants must also provide a physical copy of their application to the CISF officials after completing out and submitting it online.
- Applicants’ general personal, academic, and work experience information will be required on the registration form.
- Scanned copies of the applicant’s picture and a signature will be submitted to the registration form as well.
- Once the application form is completely filled out, it may be submitted online.
- After submitting the application online, applicants must print the form, attach any necessary papers, and mail it to the CISF address shown below.
- The application must be submitted so that it reaches the CISF office before the deadline for submission.
|Height||165 cms (Gen & SC)||157 cms (Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cms (ST)||154 cms (ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cms (with at least 5 cm expansion )||N/A|
Height, Age, and Weight
For Male Candidates
|Height in cms||Age in years|
For Female Candidates:
|Height in cms||Age in years|