Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University (HNBUMU) releases the application form for ANM Admission. It is the only authority that manages the admission process for Uttarakhand ANM 2023. Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery in Nursing course is a 2-year diploma/ certificate course that will be offered in the govt and private colleges of the Uttarakhand state. The selection of the candidate will solely be grounded on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam which will be conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University itself. Those candidates who are planning to take admission in ANM course in the institutes of Uttarakhand state must apply before the last date of application end.
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Uttarakhand ANM|
|Full form||Uttarakhand Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Diploma/ Certificate course|
|Organizing department||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University (HNBUMU)|
|Selection basis||Entrance exam|
Uttarakhand ANM 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||Last week of August 2023|
|Last date for the submission of completely filled application form||1st week of October 2023|
|Admit card issue date||2nd week of October 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of October 2023|
|Announcement of results||2nd week of November 2023|
|Counseling round 1st||1st week of December 2023|
|Online registration and choice filling||2nd week of December 2023|
|Allotment letter publication||2nd week of December 2023|
|Last date to join the allotted institute||3rd week of December 2023|
|The second round counseling process||3rd week of December 2023|
|Online registration and choice filling||Last week of December 2023|
|Allotment letter publication||Last week of December 2023|
|End date to join allotted institute||Last week of December 2023|
|Mop up a round of counseling session||To be announced|
|Online registration and choice filling||To be notified|
|Allotment letter publication||To be announced|
|Last date to join the allotted institute||To be announced|
Each and every eligibility requirement for admission to the ANM course is specified below:
Nationality: Only a citizen of India can apply for admission to ANM courses in the colleges of Uttarakhand state.
Academic criteria: Candidates who have passed out class 12th from a recognized educational board with not less than 40% aggregate marks (for the general category) and 35% marks (for the reserved category) can appear for the exam.
Age Limit: At the time of admission, the age of the applicant should fall in the age group of 17 years to 35 years.
Uttarakhand ANM Application Form
- The candidates can obtain the application form online mode by the authorized web portal of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in
- In the registration form, interested aspirants will have to fill in every basic personal detail such as name, gender, date of birth, category, domicile, phone no., email id, address, etc. All this information should be bona fide.
- Other information such as educational information, communication details, mark sheets details, year of passing, appearing, etc should also be entered into the application form as well.
- After the form filling process, students have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature into the application form.
- Completely filled application forms can then be submitted online by the applicants on or before the last date of its submission.
- Contenders must not forget to pay a prescribed amount of the application fee for Uttarakhand ANM to complete the application process.
- Keep a few copies of the submitted application form safe and secure till the further process of admission.
Candidates can use online mode such as debit card/ credit card/ net banking or offline mode via bank challan for the payment of non-refundable application fee.
|General/ OBC applicants||INR 800/-|
|SC/ ST applicants||INR 500/-|
- Mode of Exam: Pen and paper-based exam (offline).
- Duration of exam: 2 hours.
- Question paper language: Hindi and English.
- The number of questions: 100 questions.
- Type of question: Objective-type questions.
- Total marks: 100 marks.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given in favor of each correct solution.
- Negative marking: Not applicable.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
Uttarakhand ANM Result
- The result for the Uttarakhand ANM entrance exam will be declared online and the candidates can check the same by visiting the official website of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University.
- To check the result, candidates just need to provide the login details such as their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Authorities will select the candidates on the merit list on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Counseling and further process of admission will take place as per the rank of the participants in the merit list.
- It must be noted that there is no provision for re-evaluation or re-checking of the answer sheet and the candidates will not be allowed to make any request regarding the same.