Vishwakarma University is a private state university which was established in the year 2017 and offers various courses in the field of art, engineering, mass communication, law, management, mathematics and statistics, science and technology, Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS), etc. The university has collaborated with various institutes in order to provide the best education to the students. Candidates who are seeking admission in various Undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses can take admission at the university by applying online. To obtain more comprehensive details regarding Vishwakarma University Admission 2023 can check the details below.
- BA in Fashion & Apparel Design, Journalism & Mass Communication, Animation & Multimedia, Interior Design & Decoration.
- BE/ BTech in Computer Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science, Mechanical Engineering.
- BDes in Game Art and Design, Animation Art & Design, User Experience Design, Graphic Design, Product Design.
- MBA in General and Event Management
- MSc in Statistics – Computer Science, Big Data Analytics, Waste Water and Sanitation Management
- MA in Fashion & Apparel Design, Psychology +2 specializations, Animation and Multimedia, Interior Design & Decoration.
- BSc in Computer Science, Economics, Yoga and Naturopathy
- BBA in Event Management, LLB, General, International Business.
Vishwakarma University Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the university||Vishwakarma University (VU)|
|Courses offered||UG/ PG/ PhD|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
Vishwakarma University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release||July 2023|
|Last date to apply online||July 2023|
B.Tech (Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, and Information Technology): The applicant must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
M.Tech (Heat Power Engg., BE / B.Tech in a relevant discipline, Design Engg., Information Technology, Industrial Engg., Instrumentation Engg. (Process Instrumentation), Chemical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: Candidate should have done B.Tech/ B.E in relevant discipline in order to be eligible.
MCA (Computer Application): Candidates must have completed graduation in the relevant discipline and should have studied mathematics at 12th or graduation level.
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, and Computer Engineering): The candidate should hold a master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Vishwakarma University Application Form
- The application form to apply for admission to various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses at Vishwakarma University has been released on 7th April 2023 via online mode. Thus, applicants are required to enroll on the official websites of the conducting bodies to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates will have to fill out the online application form for admissions by opening the official website of the conducting body.
- Candidates opting for admissions through JEE Main need to apply to make the payment through CAP under All India Seats or will be granted admission under Institutional Quota seats.
- Students of First and Second Year B.Tech course will have to buy an Application Kit from the near Facilitation Centre on payment in Cash
- Once the application form is completed, contenders need to verify the filled-in data and correct it if required. The candidate shall not forget to take a printout of the form and sign it.
- After this process, the authorization of the online application form and document verification at the facilitation center will be done by the candidate.
Vishwakarma University Result
- The result is only applicable to the students who have taken the entrance exam. It will be made accessible in print at the official website through an online medium.
- Those students who have qualified for the exam will be entitled to partake in the counseling process. Applicants are told to download and take the print of the result for further use.
- Candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth in order to obtain the result in a form of a scorecard.
Vishwakarma University Counselling
The university doesn’t organize any entrance exams for admission. Admissions to B.Tech programs at the university are solely on the grounds of scores attained in MHCET or JEE Main – Paper 1 by the candidates.
It is necessary for the candidates to enroll and obtain merit numbers through the DTE procedure. After this process, candidates are told to partake in the counseling and document verification.