ACC Exam 2023: The Indian Military Academy’s (IMA ) ACC (Army Cadet College) Wing is the department that prepares regular army, air force soldiers, navy, airmen, and sailors for authorizing as officers in the Indian Army. Another name for ACC is Siachin battalion.
Cadets are trained at IMA through which they develop the moral, intellectual and physical qualities required for military leadership. ACC Entry (Army Cadet College) recruitment 2023 will begin soon. The officials will disclose the official notification on the official website of the Indian Army, therefore we suggest the aspirants to keep a check on the official website of the same.
The fifth Battalion of IMA (Indian Military Academy) is the Army Cadet College Wing. It is directed by a Brigadier rank Officer and is based at Tons Campus. It includes 3 companies with 3 platoons along with an Academic Department headed by a principal. Furthermore, these are distributed into the Humanities & Science Streams and each department. A professor or an Associate professor is responsible to direct the each department. Job openings for the same are made public two times a year. Aspirants need to pass the ACC exam for the soldier training course. They must hold a minimum of two years’ service too. More such information can be found through this page. Consequently, aspirants who are eager to join ACC should be aware of all the information and important details related to the same. Go through the page below.
ACC Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Army Cadet College (ACC) Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the Organization||Army Cadet College|
|Frequency Exam||Twice a Year|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
|Language||English and Hindi|
ACC Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Publication of official notification||March 2023 and August 2023|
|Accessibility of the Application Form||April 2023|
|Last date for form filling||Notify soon|
|Access to Admit Card||Notify soon|
|Date for Entrance Exam||Notify soon|
|Result Declaration||Notify soon|
ACC Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment, aspirants must check whether they satisfy eligibility criteria for ACC Entry 2023 or not:
- Gender: Both male and female can apply for ACC 2023 Exam.
- Marital Status: Single or Married
- Age Requirement: The minimum age should be 20 years while the maximum age is 27 years for ACC Exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have cleared 10+2 (or equivalent) exam in any stream. Along with this, they need to pass the ACC written test too.
- Aspirants need to serve at least two years.
AC Exam 2023 Application Form
- First of all visit the authorized web page of the Indian Army and check your eligibility.
- Fill in the required information about yourself to get yourself registered.
- Save the details by clicking on the save button.
- To login, you should use the username and password received while registration.
- Fill out the application form with all the remaining information and upload all of the required documents.
- Next, use the online payment portal to make the payment of the application fee according to your category.
- Lastly, double- check all the entered information and submit the application form.
- Take at least two print copies of the form after you’ve submitted it.
The ACC Recruitment selection procedure involves two phases. First phase is the written test while the second phase involves an SSB interview and a medical exam. The SSB interview is scheduled in the months of July/ August & December/ January. The exam and interview qualified candidates will then join the Army Cadet College (ACC) Wing in Dehradun for a duration of three- year course, after which they will get one year of pre-commission training at the IMA, Dehradun.
The SSB Interview for ACC Recruitment Exam is organized for 5 consecutive days. Candidates who clear the written exam will get to participate in the SSB interview. All these five days, they will be assessed on a variety of parameters.
1st Day (Stage I):
- Intelligence test
- Picture perception & Discussion test
2nd Day (Stage II):
- Psychological test
- Group task
- Personal Interview
- GTO test
The exam pattern for ACC entry consists of a 4 -paper written test. In order to appear for the interview, a candidate need to clear all papers.
1st Paper- General Mental Ability:
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
2nd Paper- Current General Awareness:
This paper is conducted to test the candidate’s general knowledge. There will be 150 objective-type questions in this section.
- Environmental awareness in general
- Current events
- National and international happenings
- Military knowledge
3rd Paper- Interactive Communicative English
This paper is further classified into two sections. Paper I and Paper II are based on Interactive & Communicative English.
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Paper-I (Objective type)||120||120||1 hour|
|Paper-II (Descriptive test)||90||180||2 hours|
4th Paper- Academic Content Test
A total no. of 150 objective-type questions will be there in this section. Each question holds two marks.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
Soon after the exam takes place, the official website of Indian Army will announce the ACC exam results. Once the interview and medical tests are done, the authorities will declare the final results of the ACC Recruitment online. To see the recruitment results, candidates have to provide their registration id and password on the Indian Army’s website. After which the list of registered numbers for all selected candidates for ACC Recruitment 2023 will be showcased on the screen. Aspirants need to look for their registration number in the list. The Results for ACC Recruitment 2023 possess the total marks and marks achieved by the candidate along with his/ her name, birth date and roll number, etc.