FCI AGM Recruitment 2023: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is known to be India’s largest public-sector undertakings which is formed to ensure the nation’s food security. FCI is going to is accept the online applications for various positions including Assistant General Manager (Law/ General Administration/ Accounts/ Technical) in its offices across India
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) will publish an official notification related to the recruitment for the position of Assistant General Manager posts. In the notification, candidates will be able to find the no. of available vacancies too. However, to take part in the recruitment process, candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of degree or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board. In addition to the same, they must satisfy the age limitations too. Their selection will be based on a written exam merit list, and document verification process.
As soon as the official notification gets released, we advise the candidates to apply for it. Before applying for the recruitment, aspirants should carefully read the details mentioned in this entire article. It involves information such as FCI AGM 2023, Exam dates, Eligibility criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Results and more.
FCI AGM Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Department||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Position Name||Assistant General Manager|
|Total Vacancies||Available Soon|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Closing Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Online test and Interview|
FCI AGM Recruitment 2023 Important Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|FCI Assistant General Manager Notification 2023 Release Date||January 2023|
|Start Date for the Application Form 2023||January 2023|
|The deadline to submit the online application||February 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-15 days prior to exam date|
|FCI AGM Exam Date 2023||Announced soon|
|Interview Call Letter||Announced soon|
|Interview Dates||Announced soon|
FCI AGM Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for Assistant General Manager:
- General Administration: A Post Graduate degree & Degree in Law must be there in order to apply for recruitment.
- Technical: A candidate should hold a B.Sc. in Agriculture & B. Tech degree, B.E degree.
- Accounts: An aspirant should have an associate membership of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Law: A degree in law is required.
- Medical Officer: A MBBS degree should be there.
Age Limit for FCI Assistant General Manager:
- General Administration: 30 Years.
- Technical: 28 Years.
- Accounts: 28 Years.
- Law: 33 Years.
- Medical Officer: 35 Years.
FCI AGM Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The complete guide to fill up the online application is outlined below:
- Go to the official web portal of FCI and click on the application form link
- Input your name, date of birth, email address, and contact information.
- A temporary registration number and password will be generated for you.
- Use these credentials to log in and fill out the rest of the application form.
- After that, upload a current passport-size color photograph with the given file size only.
- Also, upload your signature in the given specifications.
- You also need to attach your left thumb impression on white paper and upload the image as a jpg or jpeg file.
- Besides all the above mentioned documents, you need to upload a handwritten declaration.
- After uploading documents, double check the details entered as modifications cannot be done after that.
- Next make the payment of the required fee online, depending on your category.
- Generate hard copies of the fee receipt and online application form for further reference.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
The Exam Pattern for FCI AGM (General Administration) involves an online test with having 180 objective-type questions with 1 mark each. This exam does not have any provision of negative marking.
The FCI Assistant General Manager for General Administration Online Test is categorized into 4 parts:
- Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability.
- General Awareness, Current Affairs.
- Management and Ethics.
- Agriculture, Computer awareness and Agriculture Economy.
The FCI AGM (General Administration) Examination 2023 exam format is showcased in the below table:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||45||45|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs||45||45|
|Management and Ethics||45||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness||45||45|
|Total||180||180||2 hours 30 minutes|
Exam Pattern for Accounts/ Technical/ Law
Besides the General Aptitude Examination, a concerned discipline test will be there in the FCI AGM exam for AGM (Accounts/ Technical/ Law). The exam holds total 180 multiple choice questions, which should be solved within 150 minutes.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Data Analysis||30||15||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs||30||15||–|
|Management and Ethics||30||15||–|
|Agriculture, Computer Awareness and Agriculture Economy||30||15||–|
|Relevant technical discipline||60||120||–|
|Total||180||180||2 hours 30 minutes|
Once you have successfully cleared the FCI Assistant General Manager written exam, you will get a invitation call to appear for an interview. The total weighted for the online exam and the interview is 90% and 10%, respectively. To be eligible for the interview, you must achieve a minimum of 50% on the online test if you belong to General (UR) or EWS categories.
To crack the interview round, you need to acquire at least 45 % if you belong to SC, ST, OBC, or PWD categories. It is recommended to all the candidates to bring all of the valid certificates and documents. After that the official recruitment body will verify your documents, you can attend the interview round.
FCI AGM result 2023 will be published after the exam is successfully conducted across all test centres of India. FCI Manager result 2023 will be uploaded on the official website of FCI. Candidates participating in the examination will only be eligible to access their result.