Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The official recruitment notice regarding Agniveer Recruitment is released by the Indian Army under the Agnipath military recruitment scheme. The application procedure is expected to be commenced in the month of July 2023. As per the new approach, all the aspirants who wish to appear for Agniveer Recruitment should submit the application form through online mode. Aspirants will be able to acquire the official notification by visiting the official website of the Indian Army. As per the official announcement, all Agniveers will be abandoned after 4 years of duty. After their dismissal/ discharge of 4 years, Agniveer would receive a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to allow them to return to society and pursue jobs in other fields.
The Indian Army will soon conduct a recruitment rally for the positions of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th, and 10th Passed under the Agniveer or Agneepath Scheme 2023. The registration process is expected to start in the month of June 2023 by respective AROs. Candidates will be registered through the official website of the Indian Army. Those who apply for the desired position will be invited to participate in the recruitment drive. The recruitment drive includes a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and a Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Shortlisted candidates will further appear for a medical exam, followed by a written exam that is mandatory to qualify in order to be eligible for the final selection.
27th September 2022: भारतीय वायुसेना में अग्निवीरों (अग्निवीरवायु) की नई भर्ती का ऐलान हो गया है। वायुसेना ने शॉर्ट नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर घोषणा की है कि अग्निवीरवायु की भर्ती (STAR 01/2023) के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन नवंबर माह के पहले सप्ताह से शुरू होंगे। Check Here Details
Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Agniveer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Air Force (Agniveer)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month + allowances|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last Date to Apply||The first week of July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Category||Air Force Agniveer Vayu Bharti|
Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|IAF Agnipath notification release date||Third week of June 2023|
|Registrations begin for Agniveers in IAF||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply||First week of July 2023|
|IAF Agnipath Exam begins||Last week of July 2023|
|Agnipath Scheme Enrollment date||Second week of December 2023|
- The minimum and maximum age required to be eligible is 17.5 years and 23 years respectively.
- The authorities have raised the upper age limit from 21 to 23 years.
- General Duty (All Arms): Class 10th/ SSC Qualification with 45 % overall and 33% in each subject is mandatory for the recruitment.
- Technical- Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, All Arms: Aspirants should have passed 12th in sciences with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with at least 50% aggregate scores and 40% in each subject. OR
pass 12th by an affiliated Central Board of Education or State Board of Education to include at least one year of ITI and NIOS coursework in the concerned field NSQF Level 4 or higher than that.
- Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms): A candidate must be intermediate passed in any stream such as Humanities, Commerce, Science with 60% marks in overall grade and a minimum 50% should be there in each subject. It is mandatory for the candidates to obtain 50% in English and Maths/ Book Keeping/ Accounts in 10+2.
- Tradesmen (All Arms): Candidates must be a high school or 10th pass from any recognized board/ university. Also, they should have scored 33% in every subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms): 8th-grade pass candidates from a recognized board/ university are eligible. Each subject should have 33% marks.
Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Go to the authorized web portal of the Ministry of Defence i.e. www.mod.gov.in in order to apply for the Agniveer Recruitment.
- After logging in to the official portal, on the main page you will find the Agnipath application link.
- After finding the suitable link, simply click on the link through which you will be redirected to a new page where the application form will be displayed.
- Start the application form filling process as soon as it is ready.
- Fill out each and every necessary detail and attach all scanned documents to the application form according to the formats specified.
- Soon after uploading the documents within the application form, pay the concerned registration fee and then preview the application form before the final submission.
- Completely reviewing the application form, press the submit button and submit all the data.
Agniveers will be applicable for basic pay including allowances as follows:
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 33,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 36,500/-
- 4th Years- Rs. 40,000/-
The candidates will be selected for the concerned posts according to the stages given below:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Physical Standards Test (PST) & Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Physical Standards Test and Physical Fitness Test included the following requirements:
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT includes a run of 1.6-kilometer which must be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. In order to pass the Physical Fitness Test, aspirants also have to execute 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, and 20 squats in the assigned time duration.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Science Subjects: The online test will be conducted for 60 minutes and will include subjects such as Physics, English, and Mathematics from the CBSE 10+2 pattern.
- Other Than Science Subjects: The online test will be commenced for 45 minutes and will include Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA) and English from the CBSE 10+2 pattern.
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: The online test should be completed within 85 minutes and will include Physics, English, and Mathematics from the CBSE 10+2 pattern and Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA).