Agra University Exam Form 2023: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University or Agra University was originally established on 1st July 1927. This university conducts various examinations yearly. Students can opt for UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) degrees from this university. Agra University’s Exam form 2023 is soon going to release. Interested candidates can fill out online exam forms, who appeared in DBRAU BA, BSc, and BCom regular/private. Check details for Agra University Private/Regular Exam Form. Agra University releases forms for Private/Regular UG and PG courses. Interested students who want to enroll themselves in this examination can apply for this examination online before the due date. Only the students, who have applied online, will be allowed to sit in the written examination. The examination form will be the available online mode (on the official website of Agra university).
DBRAU BA BSc BCom Regular/ Private form 2023
DBRAU will publish the guidelines related to examination on the official website. The examination will be conducted from the month of March to April. The university is soon starting BA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year exam forms through local newspaper news. The exam form will be updated on its web page as soon as possible. Therefore, students are advised to keep an eye on the official web portal of Agra University for getting all the updates online. University’s PG and UG exam dates will also be updated soon. The DBRAU examination fee will be deposited yearly. Check all the information in this article.
Agra University Exam Form 2023 Highlights
|University name||Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (DBRAU), Agra|
|Exam name||UG & PG Exams|
BA/B.Sc/B.Com 1st Sem Exam Form
|Start of Exam Form||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date||3rd week of February 2023|
|Online Exam Form||Fill Here|
DBRAU Online Examination Form 2023
The Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University or Agra University commences its examinations in the month of March for all the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The students can easily apply online for the examination form in Agra University most likely in the month of January 2023. Candidates must be aware that it is necessary for them to submit the examination form and fees before the last date. The official web page of the Agra University will activate the link as the officials announce the final dates for the examination form.
How to fill Agra University Exam Form?
Examination Form Requirements
Candidates are required to keep the below-mentioned details with themselves before submitting the application form:
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photograph (in JPEG format and 50 kb size)
- Aadhar card/passport
- The academic record of the student
How to fill Exam form
- Firstly, candidates are required to do registration by visiting the official portal of Agra University. After registering, candidates will receive their registration details on their valid email id in a PDF format. After that, they are required to take a printout of the registration form.
- Secondly, candidates will have to apply for the course in the respective subject after getting their registration id and password.
- After the form filling is done, candidates need to pay the charges (INR 1000/- for general & OBC candidates (inclusive of Web registration) and INR 700/- for SC/ST candidates (inclusive web generation). The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, or net banking. Once the application fee is submitted, candidates will not be able to edit the data entered in the form.
- Applicants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form with the fee details so that it can be used further.
- Lastly, applicants need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the necessary documents (class 10th, 12th, graduation, post-graduation mark sheets, certificates, degrees, etc.). The form can be submitted through speed post only.
Agra University Exam Form 2023 FAQs
Question: When will Agra university conduct the PG exam 2023?
Ans. Agra University will soon be conducting the PG exam 2023. Candidates are guided to stay updated by visiting the official website of Agra University.
Question: What is the authorized website of Agra University?
Ans. The official web portal of Agra University is www.dbrau.org.in.
Question: What is the application fee for General and OBC candidates?
Ans. The application fee for General and OBC is INR 1000/- and INR 700/- respectively.
Question: What documents are needed to be submitted along with the application form?
Ans. Applicants are required to submit class 10th, 12th mark sheets, graduation and post-graduation degrees, and caste certificates along with the application form.
Question: What is the date of the DBRAU UG exam 2023?
Ans. DBRAU UG exam date 2023 has not been released yet. It will soon be released online on the web portal of the university.