All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test that is organized at the national level. It is a postgraduate entrance examination that is commenced every year by NTA (National Testing Agency). Moreover, the exam is similar to the NEET exam through which candidates get admission to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. Therefore, those candidates who clear the examination can go for MD, MS, or PG diploma courses. Candidates who are seeking admission to these courses must go to the eligibility norms first. You can go through the whole information related to AIAPGET 2023 here.
- Agada Tantra
- Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant
- Dravyaguna Vigyana
- Kaumarabhritya Bala Roga
- Kayachikitsa Kriya Sharira
- Mano Vigyana evam Manasa Roga
- Panchakarma Prasuti evam Stri Roga
- Rachana Sharira
- Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rasayana evam Vajikarana
- Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyana
- Shalya Swasthavritta
- Moalajat Munafe-ul-Aza
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Materia Medica
- Practice of Medicine
- Psychiatry Repertory
- Aruvai Maruthuvam Surgery
- Gunapadam Pharmacognosy Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
- Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Pediatrics
- Nanju Maruthuvam Toxicology
- Noi Naadal Pathology and diagnostic methods
- Pothu Maruthuvam General Medicine
- Pura Maruthuvam External Therapy
- Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai trivial Fundamental Principles of Siddha Medicine
- Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam Siddhars Yogic Science
- Sool and Magalir Maruthuvam Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Thol Maruthuvam Dermatology
- Varma Maruthuvam Varma Medicine
AIAPGET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||January 2023|
|Last date of registration||January 2023|
|Correction window opens||February 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2023|
|Entrance Exam date||April 2023|
|Answer key availability||May 2023|
|Result out on||May 2023|
- Applicant must possess a degree of BHMS/BSMS/BUMS/BAMS/Graded BHMS.
- Candidates who hold a provisional pass certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS (recognized in accordance with the provisions of HCC 1973/IMMCC 1970 Act) are also eligible.
- Applicants who have permanent or provisional registration certificates of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities may also apply.
- The candidate should have successfully completed one year of internship or is expected to complete the internship before September 30, 2023.
- There is no specified upper age limit to be eligible.
- Candidates can apply as many times. There is no limit to that.
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form
- In the first step, applicants have to visit the official website – www.ntaaiapget.nic.in.
- All the applicants need to submit the application form before January 2023.
- The applicants will have to complete some steps in the application form that includes exam registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment.
- Every detail must be entered as per the guidelines in the registration form.
- Moreover, it is very necessary to select the correct discipline in the form as the exam will be organized for four different disciplines.
- Candidates will get all the updates regarding AIAPGET on their contact no. and email id. Therefore they are instructed to provide their valid/active communication details in the application form.
- Meanwhile, the correction facility will be able in the month of February 2023.
- Candidates can complete the application process by following the last step i.e. Application fee payment.
- It can be done using internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc. The application fee will be not be refunded anyhow.
- Lastly, after the successful submission keep the prints of the confirmation page for the counseling round.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Total no. Of questions||100|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||
|Subjects in the exam||Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy.|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for correct answer and negative marking of 1 mark.|
|Subjects (anyone)||Total no. of Questions (in each)|
AIAPGET 2023 Result
The result may be out in May 2023 and students can check it through the official website.
Candidates who will score more than the specified cutoff will be considered qualified for admission.
National Testing Agency will prepare the merit list of such candidates and counseling will be held accordingly.
For Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha and Homeopathy exams, a separate merit list will be published.
Cut off Marks
- The National Testing Agency will decide the qualifying status of the candidate.
- According to the conducting authority, candidates need to secure minimum marks in order to qualify AIAPGET exam.
- Cut Off marks will be the highest marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance examination, failing to score the minimum cut off marks will lead to the failure of candidate’s admission any college.
- Qualified students will be called for counseling which will be held in July month.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application mode to apply for AIAPGET ?
Question: What is the release date of application forms for the AIAPGET 2023?
Ans. National Testing Agency will release the online application forms in the month of January 2023.
Question: What is the mode of the AIAPGET entrance test conducted by the NTA?
Ans. The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode by the officials of the National Testing Agency.
Question: What is the official website to apply for AIAPGET?
Ans. The official web portal is www.ntaaiapget.nic.in.