AKNUCET 2023: Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test is organized by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram. Through this entrance test, interested candidates get admission to the postgraduate level courses offered by the university and its affiliated universities. The University offers many programs in Science, Humanities, and Commerce Streams. The entrance exam is expected to be held in the month of July 2023. The application process has to be completed online. However, for completing the application process candidates should meet the eligibility criteria first. Therefore, check the AKNUCET 2023 Important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result, etc.
AKNUCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||AKNUCET- Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram|
|Admission to||Postgraduate level courses|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam level||University level|
AKNUCET 2023 Important Dates
|Application process starts||March 2023|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Last date of submitting fee with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||To be announced|
|Admit card download date||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
- Candidates need to have a UG degree in order to apply for a master’s course at ANU.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the exam is 21 years. However, there is no specified upper age limit.
- You need to score at least 50% marks in graduation to be eligible. However, SC/ST candidates need to score 45% marks.
- Educational qualification as per programs is mentioned below:
M.Sc. in Biochemistry: Graduation in Biochemistry as one of 3 main subjects/Vocational Chemistry and a B.Sc. (Vocational) in Food Science and Quality Control.
M.Sc-Biotechnology: B.Sc. (Vocational) in Food Science and Quality Control/ Graduation (Vocational) in any 2 of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture, Mathematics
M.Sc-Botany: B.Sc. in Botany and any other 2 Science subjects including vocational subjects.
M.Sc-Aquaculture and Zoology: B.Sc. in Zoology and any other 2 subjects in Science/ B.Sc. in Aquaculture, Industrial Fisheries, and Fisheries.
M.Sc-Clinical Nutrition: Graduation in any subject of Life Science as one of the subjects in Part II/B.Sc. (Vocational) Food Science and Quality Control/B.Sc. Home Science/ B.Sc. Nutrition is one of the compulsory subjects.
M.Sc-Physics and Geophysics: B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics, and one Non-Biological Science subject.
M.Sc-Electronics: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Electronics and any other subject, B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics and any other subject along with P.G. Diploma in Electronics.
M.Sc-Mathematics and Applied Mathematics: B.Sc. /BA with Mathematics.
M.Sc-Computer Science: Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level and BCA degree/B.Sc. degree with Mathematical Computer Science.
M.Sc-Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry: B.Sc. (Vocational)/ B.Sc. with Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects/Chemistry.
M.Sc Physical Chemistry: B.Sc. (Vocational)/B.Sc. with Chemistry or Applied Chemistry and Physics & Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
M.Sc-Geology: B.Sc. degree in Geology.
M.Com: B.Com/BBM/Economics, Econometrics: BA with Economics as a compulsory subject.
MA History/Political Science/Public Administration/Psychology/Social work/M.H.R.M: Graduation degree in any discipline recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University.
M.P.Ed.: B.P.Ed. or B.P.E degree.
AKNUCET 2023 Application Form
The entire application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the steps below to complete the application process:
- The application form will be made available by the official website of the University.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the deadline i.e. June 2023.
- Meanwhile, candidates are required to register themselves by providing their personal and academic details such as name, father’s name, contact details, email id, etc. You also need to complete some other steps like uploading documents.
- While registering, candidates have to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Apart from this, it is very important to upload documents as prescribed otherwise the authority will not accept the form.
- While candidates will also have to provide their valid email ID & active contact number in the application form.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Exam mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
AKNUCET 2023 Results
The university will release the result of the candidates on the official website in the form of a Rank card. You will have to download Rank Card from the official website of the university only. Therefore, results will not be given offline or sent by post to any candidate.
All candidates who have appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the entrance test.
However, In case there are two or more candidates who have secured equal or the same marks, the older candidate will be given the first priority.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the AKNUCET 2023 Registration start?
Ans. The registration has been started in the month of March 2023.
Question: What is the official website to apply for AKNUCET 2023?
Ans. The official website to apply for AKNU is www.aknudoa.in.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website of the conducting authority i.e. Adikavi Nannaya University.
Question: What is the application fee for AKNUCET 2023?
Ans. For general/OBC candidates, the fee is Rs 500/- whereas SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.300/-
Question: What will be the mode for AKNU entrance exam 2023?
Ans. The mode of the AKNUCET entrance exam will be offline (Pen and Paper Based Test).