AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi) has released the notice for AIIMS NORCET 2022 (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test). The online application and registration form would be accessible in the month of August 2022. However, those who are willing in applying for this position must have completed BSc Nursing/GNM/MSc Nursing Programs with a minimum of 50% grades from a recognized university or institution.
Therefore, candidates who are interested may read the full official notice information including how to register, due date to submit the online application, test date, question paper format and curriculum, salary levels, result, and plenty more data mentioned below before submitting AIIMS Delhi online application Form.
4th August 2022: All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi has released the notification for AIIMS NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test), Interested candidates can apply online till 21st August 2022. Check all the details given below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Authority Name||All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Post Details||Nursing Officer|
|Application Last Date||21 August 2022|
|Exam Date||11 September 2022 (CBT)|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600|
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Important Dates
The online application procedure for recruitment of Nursing Officers Group B at AIIMS Delhi started on 4th August 2022. The selection process will be based on the NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test), which is set to take place on 11th September 2022.
Interested and eligible applicants may submit an application via the AIIMS homepage www.aiimsexams.org. There are no papers that must be submitted in hard copy, along with the Registering Slip from the online application. All candidates, however, are encouraged to retain a duplicate of their registration sheet as well as fees paid for their records.
|Official Notification Announced Date||04 August 2022|
|Last Date to submit online Form||21 August 2022|
|Last Date to deposit the application fee||21 August 2022|
|Correction/Edit of Registration||22 to 23 August 2022|
|Admit Card||September 2022|
|Exam Date||11 September 2022|
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Important Links
|AIIMS NORCET-2022 Official Notification||Check Here|
|NITRD NORCET-2022 Official Notification||Check Here|
|NORCET Online Registration||Register Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the AIIMS Nursing Officer 2022 online application process must have completed GNM/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic Nursing/M.Sc Nursing and have at least two years of practice in the medical field.
- Age Restrictions: Candidates who are interested in applying for the AIIMS NORCET 2022 post must be within the ages of 21 and 35 years old.
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Application Procedure
- Candidates should go to https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in, which is the main site of AIIMS New Delhi Employment.
- Then go to the newest recruiting tab and view this link, then press. A formal notification site and online registration form for the current announcement form may be found.
- Before completing the online application, applicants must attentively read all of the guidelines shown on the AIIMS NORCET Notification 2022 website main screen.
- Applicants must review all instructions carefully and submit the applications before the deadline.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ST Candidates/EWS||Rs. 2400/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||Exempted|
The AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Procedure will be will done through the entrance test. The test will be conducted online (Computer Based Test), which will be held at various examination centers.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||General Awareness & Aptitude Test||10||10|
|3||Subject Related Question||180||180|
|4||Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
- There will be 200 multiple-choice questions for the 200 marks each, with four options for each problem.
- The test will take three hours to complete (180 minutes).
- For each incorrect response, 1/3 of a mark will be deducted.
- The required marks for the Employment Exam will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45 percent for OBC, and 40% for SC & ST.
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Result
Applicants who’ve already successfully completed the AIIMS Nursing Officer Result Recruitment 2022 Exam may check their results here. The main site of the NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 is https://www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidates can first go to https://aiimsexams.ac.in/, which is the main site of AIIMS Delhi.
- Applicants should go to the bottom corner of the website and tap here to view the outcome.
- The AIIMS Answer Webpage will thereafter be shown. Now, prospective candidates, input your registration contact information, then click the submit.
- Finally, candidates may see their grades and rankings, as well as download and copy their results in PDF format.
|Staff Nurse Jobs 2022||ESIC Nursing Recruitment 2022|
AIIMS NORCET 2022: Participating Institutes
- AIIMS-New Delhi
- AIIMS-Rae Bareli
26 thoughts on “AIIMS NORCET 2022 Application Form (OUT) AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment”
SIR ONLINE PAYMENT COMPLETED 21ST AUGUST AFTERNOON BUT NEXT STEPS NOT PROCEED AGAIN PAYMENT ASKING AFTER 5:PM PAYMENT COMPLETED NEXT STEPS ASKING SIR PLEASE GIVE ME APPLICATION FILLING OPPORTUNITY NEXT STEPS SIR
I have done my payment and money has been deducted from my account.
But the online register has been closed before my payment was acknowledge. Will I get my money back .?
Sir please give me correction link my photo background not white so form rejected
my online qr code payment complete
but next not proceed
Sir Mana 2time payment ho gaye ha kya return ho jaaya ge
My age is 33yr can I apply because age limit is confusing
Sir I name is Seema mehra I am experienced 8 in service in civil department pls let me know the date of registration so I will take my necessary action about my future in govt department.
Thank u soo much
Total no of post how much sir in Delhi norvet
Can freshly b.sc nursing completed students registration not yet done can apply for NORCET 2022
Dont have any experience. Only GNM completed recently ,can i apply.
Minimum 2 year experience with 200 bed capacity hospital.
im intrested to knowing about this exam thanks for information when date will release please
Dear Deepika age limit 30 for gen ews a d OBC 33 and at sc 35 yrr
Is there need of experience after completion of Bsc.nursing for appearing NORCET?
Please tell about age limit in norcet 2022..because age is confusing .in this site age limit is 35 and other site showing till 30. Please clarify its urgent
Can I apply job in AIIMS at age of 33 ,
My age is 30 years 5 months. Can I go for norcet 2022 or not
Sir after B.Sc. nursing is there need 2 year experience?
Sir norcet 2022 age limit
I am Vinod jatav Cho Nhm mp
Sir please confirm me Aiims nursing form release or not release and late date of registration
IM INTERESTED IN KNOWING THE DETAILS . THANKYOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION