The result for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 will be made available online in a few days after the commencement of the examination. The official authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Science will be recruiting candidates for the post of Nursing Officer at various divisions. Appeared contenders can check the result online at the official portal i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in. Once the official notification regarding AIIMS Nursing Officer Result is published, candidates can avail of the result.
The result will be declared once the exam is organized for the post. Candidates who applied online must note that they will have to qualify at each and every stage (both written test and interview). Check out more details of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment in the post below.
AIIMS NORCET 2023 Result will be announced in the month of December 2023…For more latest updates…Stay Connected.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the position||Nursing Officer|
|Application starting date||October 2023|
|Application closing date||October 2023|
|Exam date||November 2023|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|AIIMS New Delhi||270||154||79||35||59||67||579|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||239||161||89||45||60||–||594|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Places of Posting
- Rae Bareli
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Process
- First of all, candidates will have to go to the official website of the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) and click on the “Apply Online” link for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
- After that, the participants will have to register themselves by providing the details asked for.
- Once the registration is done, log in by providing roll no/registration ID & password to finish the application form.
- Also provide other details such as educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload/ Attach your passport photograph and signature as per the specifications provided.
- Lastly, pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form and get a print copy of the application form that will be required for future use.
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS candidates||INR 2500/-|
|PWD candidates||INR Exempted|
Payment modes will be internet banking, debit card, and credit card. Additionally, candidates must not forget to get a copy of the generated payment confirmation slip.
The age of the candidate must be 18- 30 years as of 30.10.2023.
Upper age relaxation as per categories is given below:
- SC/ST: 5 years,
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Candidates must have obtained a degree of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing council recognized Institute
- Post-Basic B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Post- Certificate) Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing council recognized Institute.
- Candidate should be registered as Nurses & Midwife with Indian/ State Nursing Council
- Candidate should have a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute.
- Candidate must hold 2 years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after completing the above-mentioned academic qualification.
- The AIIMS Nursing Officer examination will be held online mode.
- The total time duration allotted to solve the paper is 180 minutes.
- Each question will be for 1 mark.
- For incorrect answers, ⅓ rd marks will be subtracted.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General intelligence/ Aptitude||20||20|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2023 Answer Key
The authorities of AIIMS will release the answer key of the AIIMS Nursing Officer examination after the successful completion of the written test. It will be available on the authorized web page of the AIIMS Nursing Officer. Through the answer key, candidates can estimate their marks in AIIMS Nursing Officer Examination.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2023 Cut Off
Those candidates who will appear in the written exam must keep in mind that only if they acquire the required cut-off marks, then only they will be considered qualified. The officials will prepare the final merit list based on the total marks obtained in the test.
|Category||Cut off marks|