NMMS Karnataka scholarship is offered to the eligible students of class 8th studying in the current year. The main reason behind the commencement of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students to continue their studies after class 8th. However, candidates can grab this scholarship by clearing an entrance exam which is organized by the government of Karnataka itself. NMMS Karnataka 2023 application form will be made available soon. Candidates must note that only eligible students can apply for the NMMS Karnataka entrance exam. The entrance exam is expected to be organized soon and the schedule will be updated via the official website of NMMS Karnataka. All the other details such as important schedule, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, etc. are provided in the complete article for the reference of the candidates.
NMMS Karnataka 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||To be announced|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Entrance exam||To be announced|
|Answer key release date||To be announced|
|Objection for answer key||To be announced|
|Final answer key publish on||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
The eligibility requirements are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Educational qualification: Only the applicants from government and aided high schools are eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Parents’ income: The annual income of the student’s parents should not exceed more than Rs 1, 50,000 per annum from all sources.
Qualifying marks: Students must have secured at least 55% marks in class 7th examination if they belong to the general category, while for the SC/ ST category candidates should obtain more than 50% marks in class 7th examination.
NMMS Karnataka 2023 Application Process
Students can check the step by step NMMS Karnataka Application process as given below:
- The application form will be available on the official web page of the NMMS Karnataka i.e. www.dsert.kar.nic.in.
- The official authorities of NMMS Karnataka will release the application forms for the eligible students only via online mode and offline mode.
- They can also collect the application form from the Concerned Block Education Office (BEO).
- For the online method, participants will have to download the NMMS Karnataka Application form via the official website.
- Candidates have to fill in all the required details as asked in the application form according to the instructions provided in the brochure.
- After duly filling the NMMS Karnataka application form, applicants are instructed to provide their educational details and attach the necessary documents including their passport size photograph, signature, mark sheets of class 7th (if required), etc. in the form.
- The contenders should take out the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Once the NMMS Karnataka application form is appropriately filled, applicants are recommended to pay the necessary application fee as mentioned on the official website and then submit the application form.
The official authorities will provide the complete details of the application fee for the entrance exam at their official web portal for the reference of the applicants. So it is suggested to the applicants to visit their official website to get the details of the application fee.
The complete examination pattern is given below for the applicants:
- The applicants have to take up two levels of the entrance exam i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) paper.
- The total duration of the NMMS Karnataka entrance exam is 90 minutes only.
- The official authorities of NMMS Karnataka will commence the entrance exam in offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based tests.
- Students will have to answer a maximum of 90 questions with 90 marks on the question paper.
- The question paper of NMMS Karnataka will include all objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- No negative markings are there on the question paper.
- Each correct answer will receive one mark on the paper.
NMMS Karnataka section-wise distribution of questions and marks is provided below:
|Papers||Test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks||1 and a half hour|
Question Paper Topics:
- Numerical series
- Pattern perception
- Hidden figures
- Social studies
NMMS Karnataka 2023 Result
Applicants can easily acquire the result for NMMS from the official website of the exam conducting department. They have to open the authorized web page and the results will be displayed by entering their roll number and date of birth. Those students who secure higher rank/ marks in the entrance exam are eligible to avail of the scholarship.
Furthermore, contenders can procure all the information as mentioned on the official website i.e. www.dge.tn.gov.in. The official authorities will also release the list of cut-off marks of the entrance exam.