AISECT University, Bhopal conducts the AISECT Joint Entrance Exam (AJEE) in both offline and online mode. The main aim of conducting this exam is to select candidates for admission to various courses offered by the university. It is a national-level examination that is going to be conducted across various cities all over the nation. Those interested candidates who want to apply for AJEE 2023 may fill and submit the application form before the last date. It is advised that candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. With the help of this post, interested candidates are going to get complete details related to AJEE 2023.
The following courses are offered through the AISECT Joint Entrance Exam:
- B.E: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- M. Tech: Civil Engineering, ME Thermal, ME Production, Mobile Communication, Wireless, VLSI, Power System, Computer Engineering.
- Engineering Diploma: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Law: BA LLB, LLB, LLM.
- Faculty of Education: B.Ed., B.Ed. (Part-time).
- B.Sc. – Nursing, GNM
- B.Sc. – Agriculture
- MBA (Hospital Management), Agribusiness
- BPT, BMLT, MPT
- B.Sc. Yoga
AJEE 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||AISECT Joint Entrance Examination (AJEE) 2023|
|Conducted by||AISECT University, Bhopal|
|Exam Type||Entrance Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||Various undergraduate and postgraduate courses|
|Entrance Test Date||May 2023|
|Frequency of exam||Annually|
AJEE 2023 Important Dates
|Online application forms release date||Third week of March 2023|
|Last date to register||1st week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of May 2023|
|Offline exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Online exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2023|
|Counseling process||1st week of June 2023|
The basic eligibility requirements for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses are provided below:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE): Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics stream with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- Engineering Diploma Programme: Students should have passed class 10th with a minimum of 35% marks from a recognized board.
- Education (B.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.Ed): A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 50 % marks is required (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC) for B.Ed.
- MBA: An undergraduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks should be there. 45% for of SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- LAW BA LLB: Those who have passed SSC with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- LLB: Applicants must hold a graduation degree with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category).
- LLM: A LLB with a minimum of 55% marks must be there.
- Agriculture: Those candidates who have passed 12th class with Agri. / PCM/ PCB stream are eligible.
- Nursing: Candidates must have completed 12th class with the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subject group with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Paramedical: Applicants must have cleared 12th class with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology subject group and at least 45% marks.
AJEE 2023 Application Form
Applicants will be able to fill the application form for AISECT AJEE in online mode only. Candidates can easily access the application form through the official website only. Check the complete process of application below:
- Firstly interested candidates need to register themselves through the official web portal of the AJEE.
- For registration, aspirants will have to provide their basic details such as name, email address, password, etc.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates can begin with the application form filling by using login credentials.
- Candidates have to give their complete educational, personal, and contact details in the application form.
- The details entered in the application form must not be false. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected by the officials.
- Along with this, it is equally mandatory for all candidates to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature in order to apply.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to pay the necessary application charges with available payment modes.
- The submitted application fee will not be refunded or transferred.
- It is suggested to take a printout of the duly filled and submitted application form & fee receipt for future requirements.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
- Mode of payment: Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet banking.
- Mode of examination: Offline and Online examination both
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 1 mark
Subjects and Sections in the exam
|Course||Sections in the examination|
|Bachelor of Engineering and Engineering diploma program||Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry|
|Bachelor of Education||Aptitude, General Studies General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Verbal Ability|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||General Knowledge of Games and Sports, Verbal Ability and Reasoning Ability.|
|Management||Numerical Ability, Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
|LLB, BA LLB, and LLM||General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, General Studies, English and Reasoning Ability|
|Bachelor of Science/ Nursing/ Paramedical||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology|
AJEE 2023 FAQs
Question: What will be the application mode for AJEE 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online.
Question: When will the application forms for AJEE 2023 be released?
Ans. Third week of March 2023.
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for AJEE?
Ans. The official web portal is www.ajeeaisectonline.com.