America MasterChef Junior debuted on Fox on September 27, 2013, and features children aged 8 to 13 competing in a culinary competition. Based on the MasterChef Junior concept from the UK, it’s a cooking competition show.
Before season two of MasterChef Junior could begin filming, the show was renewed for a third season on March 5, 2014. The second season began airing on November 4th, 2014 and concluded on January 4th, 2015. Season three aired on January 6th, 2015, after a two-year break. On November 6th, 2015, the fourth season began airing on February 9th, 2017. Season six began airing on 2nd March of 2019. A two-episode special featuring Gordon Ramsay, Christina Tosi, and Aarón Sanchez had kicked off the seventh season on March 12, 2019.
Ramsay and Sanchez were confirmed as returning judges on July 17, 2019, while new judge Daphne Oz will replace Tosi. The program will return for the eighth season. I Can See Your Voice replaced the season, which was initially set to debut in September 2020 as part of the United States television season 2020–21.
America MasterChef Junior 2023: Overview
|Ben Adler, Paul Franklin, Robin Ashbrook, Eden Gaha Patricia, Ramage Rooney, Murdoch Adeline, Llewellyn Elisabeth, Gordon Ramsay
|Christina Tosi, Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Joe Bastianich, Aarón Sanchez
|Country of Origin
|Original Release Date
|27th September 2003
America MasterChef Junior 2023: Format
Any kid aged eight to thirteen may apply to be a competitor on the show by filling out an online application or attending an open casting call. Over the years, the candidates have been revealed in a number of ways, including contests and simply announcing the top contestants.
The following tasks have all been included on the program on a regular basis, much like on its parent show MasterChef:
- Cooking Skills Test: Cooks are asked to make meals using a list of typical cooking methods or styles or to duplicate a specific dish’s cooking process (i.e. steaks done to exact wellness). This kind of exam is also utilized as an Elimination Test on occasion.
- Mystery Box: Cooks are given a box containing the same items and must make a meal using just those ingredients within a certain period of time. The judges will choose three meals to taste only on the basis of aesthetic appeal and technique, and from these three, one winner will be chosen, who will typically receive some kind of advantage in the elimination round.
- Elimination Test: After the task has been started, the judges rate all of the dishes on taste and appearance. Before removing at least one competitor, the judges propose the poorest dishes for elimination and critique them.
- Team Challenge: Either the team leaders or the judges divide the chefs into teams. They often occur when a restaurant takes over or a pop-up restaurant takes over the employees of a certain restaurant. The diners are given a sample of both dishes and are asked to vote for their favorite. The victorious team goes to the next round, while the loser team takes part in the Pressure Test.
- Pressure Test: A variation of the Elimination Test in which losers compete against each other to prepare a standard meal in a short period of time that demands a high level of culinary expertise. The winning chef is removed after each meal is evaluated on flavor, aesthetic appeal, and skill.
The finalists would battle against one another in a three-course cook-off after the competition has been narrowed to the final two or three contestants. All of the meal’s courses are evaluated, and an overall winner is chosen. Each season’s winner receives $100,000 in addition to the MasterChef Junior trophy and the title of MasterChef Junior. Other awards have been introduced during certain seasons.
- The contestant should pre-register their profile and choose your child’s open call venue in advance by clicking here.
- The participant’s participation should be there in an open call.
- Then the child’s completed application, which should be acknowledged by both parents.
- Each kid is required to bring one cooked dish (created only by the child) to be served to the food judges.
Note: If you are unable to attend an open call, kindly complete the procedures underneath to submit your child’s documents.
- First, the participant should pre-register by clicking here.
- Next, the contender must fully complete an online electronic pre-registration application. Also, post a photo of the kid.
- Just families or guardians are allowed to complete and submit the pre-registration and photos online.
- Make a video of the kid only if you are unable to attend an open call.
- Then fill out your child’s whole printed application.
- After clicking the option to download the form, both parents and guardians should sign it.
- The participant must be at least 8 years old and no older than 13 years old to apply for the program.
- The child should have a nationality of should have permanent legal residency in the United States.
- To participate, the individual must have a valid work authorization card.
- The contestant’s mental and physical state must be in excellent working order for the program to go on.
- The individual was never arrested or charged with a crime.
- All required qualifying information may be found on the show’s online webpage.
- Participant’s Name
- Participant’s Age
- Date of Birth
- Gender of Participant
- Address of Participant
- Email ID which is valid
- Other needed Information
America MasterChef Junior 2023: Previous Season Winners
|To be Announced