CCMN Admission 2024: CCMN is the nationwide counseling process that is performed yearly for entrance to Master’s programs in Science at NITs (National Institutes of Technology) and CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutes). The selection process for an M.Sc. degree is based on the JAM score as well as the Eligibility requirements. CCMN Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Counseling are all covered in detail in this article, and applicants are advised to read it completely.
CCMN Admission 2024: Important Dates
|Web enrollment and payment of fees, as well as online choice filling||June 2024|
|Preference Restriction Online||June 2024|
|Deadline for Forms Completion||July 2024|
|Automatic locking of previously selected options||July 2024|
|The publication of the Round 1 Seat Allotment results||July 2024|
|Payment of the Seat Acceptance Fee, uploading of supporting documentation and indicating a willingness to participate||July 2024|
|Authorities from the assigned college will conduct an online document verification||July 2024|
|The publication of the Round 2nd Seat Allotment results||July 2024|
|The publication of the Round 3rd Seat Allocation List||July 2024|
CCMN Admission 2024: Application Form
- It’ll be possible to download the application form from the CCMN’s online webpage.
- As of the third week of May in 2024, candidates will be able to access the official site and complete the application form.
- Applicants must pass the digital registration process by clicking the Online Registration as well as the Choice Filling option.
- Potential applicants must register for the CCMN counseling 2024 process in order to be considered.
- Applicants must pass all JAM 2024 information, including their JAM enrollment id, their name, the time of the examination, and their JAM rank.
- Start filling out the relevant information.
- Choose the only option that is genuine.
- Fill out the CCMN registration form and upload it after creating a passcode.
- In this scenario, applicants will get an OTP on their specified cellphone number.
- A Permanent Identifier (PID) is delivered to the email address provided by the applicant.
- Applicants must first sign in to the CCMN’s official web page and fill out all of the blank fields in the application form.
- Simply download all of the necessary papers.
- Fill up and finish the Application form.
CCMN Application Fee
The application form is solely deemed legitimate once the CCMN registration fee has been received and processed successfully.
CCMN Counseling Process
All of the steps necessary to enroll for the CCMN 2024 counseling discussion are outlined here, and the applicant must complete them in order to be considered.
- Applicants have enrolled for the CCMN counseling procedure on the online webpage of the CCMN counseling procedure in 2024.
- Applicants must make decisions based on their own preferences.
- You must deposit the payment toward your registration cost.
- Applicants must deposit the Counseling Involvement Charge as well as the Counseling Verification Charge in order to occupy the seat that has been assigned to them.
- Applicants must produce a required Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) from the CCMN’s online webpage before being considered for admissions.
- For the admissions procedure, applicants must come to the institution in person.
- Please keep in mind that the Registration Fee is non-refundable, however, the Counselling Participation Charge may be reimbursed in the event of a legitimate withdrawal reason.
Applicants who fall into various categories may be subject to varying fees. Take a look at the following:-
|Registration Fee(Non-Refundable Fee)
|Seat Acceptance Fees(Refundable)
|Spot Round Registration Fee(Non-Refundable)
|Spot Round Participation Fee(Refundable Fee)
When completing the CCMN application form 2024, all candidates should indeed verify that they have all of the necessary documentation, which is mentioned below:
- Document of Birth with Date of Birth.
- Marksheets for the 10th
- Identification evidence, such as an Aadhar card or a PAN card, is required for authentication.
- Identification must be shown.
- Marksheet for the 12th
- A cumulatively mark-sheet that displays the end result/total scores for the whole program is shown.
- If the official examination outcome has not yet been released, the applicant is required to submit a self-declaration in accordance with the Performa guidelines.
- Certifications of completion JAM scorecard 2024.
- Certificate of Membership in the Community (if needed)
- PwD Certification (Professional Worker’s Diploma) (if needed)