Andhra University Admission 2023: Andhra University which was established in the year 1926 is one of the very prestigious and oldest universities in Vishakhapatnam, India. It has 24 colleges affiliated with it. AU is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Directorate of Admissions, Andhra Pradesh conducts its entrance test for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma level programs. Candidates who are interested in getting admission to Andhra University can apply online. Meanwhile, the application forms are out for session 2023. Therefore, for detailed information regarding Andhra University, go through the full article below.
Andhra University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Andhra University|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Admissions, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Research, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
Andhra University Admission 2023 Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of registration||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit card of AUEET 2023||1st week of July 2023|
|AUEET Exam I||February 2023|
|AUEET Exam II||May 2023|
|AUEET Exam III||July 2023|
- The admission to this program is done on the basis of the entrance exam i.e. AUEET.
- Candidate must have clear class 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th exams with 45% – 50% from any recognized board.
- The admission to BBA/B.Com will be done on the basis of CET (Entrance Test).
- 10+ 2 with 50% in any stream from a recognized board.
- Admission to BA will be done on an Entrance Basis only.
- Applicants who have secured 50% marks in 10+ 2 can apply for this course.
- The basis of selection will be the entrance test.
B.Sc.: Candidates need to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with at least 50% marks.
LLB: 10+ 2 with 50% from a recognized board.
MCA: Candidates must have mathematics subject in their graduation or in 12th. Also, candidates must hold a BCA degree or B.Sc. in computer science for admission to MCA.
- A degree of B.Tech with at least 50% from a recognized university/institution.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the entrance test i.e. AUEET.
MBA: A bachelor’s degree with 50%. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in CAT/CMAT/APICET.
MA: BA in the relevant discipline with 50%. The admission basis will be through an Entrance Test.
ME: B.Tech with 50% from a recognized university and it is compulsory to clear AUCET.
M.Sc.: B.Sc. with 50% in the relevant field. AUCET will be conducted for admission.
M.Com: B.Com degree from a recognized university/institute. AUCET will be organized for admission to this program.
LLM: LLB degree with 50% marks. It is equally necessary to clear AU CET.
Andhra University Admission 2023 Application Form
- To apply online for admission, the candidates are required to log in to the official website of Andhra University.
- Secondly, aspirants will have to enter all their personal details, academic qualification, and communicational details. Along with this, candidates will have to choose the course they are applying for.
- It is very important for the candidates to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photographs and signatures in the specified formats.
- Also upload other required documents such as class 10th/12th mark sheets, graduation mark sheets, category certificates (if necessary), etc.
- The candidates are guided to revise all the necessary details before submitting the application form.
- Then, the candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The applicants can pay the fee online through the available payment gateway.
- Meanwhile, the printout of the application form has to be taken by the applicants for its additional uses.
|General candidates||INR 600/-|
|Reserved category candidates||INR 500/-|
Andhra University Admission Procedure
- Candidates have to apply for admission through the official web portal of Andhra University.
- Though, the candidate’s admission will be based on the marks in the entrance examination of the previous qualifying exam. However, the merit list will be formulated by the authority of the university.
- Selected candidates will have to submit their documents for verification at the admission department and seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the availability of seats and document verification.
Andhra University Time Table 2023 AU Exam Date Sheet for UG/PG Courses
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the online registration date of Andhra University?
Ans. In the 1st week of June 2023
Question: What is the last date to register for Andhra University?
Ans. Candidates must complete registration before the 1st week of July 2023.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for a B.Tech course at Andhra University?
Ans. The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Also, candidates will have to pass the entrance test separately (AUEET).
Question: When will the admit card of AUEET be released?
Ans. The Admit Card will be available in the first week of July 2023.