JAC Delhi 2023: Joint Admission Committee organizes JAC Delhi counseling for admission to BArch, BE/BTech degree programs. These programs are offered by 4 technical universities of the Government of NCT, Delhi. Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D), and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) come under these universities.
JAC Delhi 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Joint Admission Counseling, Delhi Admissions|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
JAC Delhi 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration and choice filling start from||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date of paying the registration fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Deadline to apply online||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result announcement||Last week of June 2023|
|Seat allotment starts from||1st week of July 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted venue||1st week of July 2023|
|Seat allotment for other rounds||2nd week of July 2023|
For B.Tech at DTU, NSUT and IGDTUW
- Applicants must have passed class 12th with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately.
- It is important to pass in English subject separately.
- The candidate must hold a valid JEE Main (Paper 1) score.
B.Tech at IIIT-D
- Candidates who have secured 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th are eligible.
- They must have a valid JEE Main (Paper 1) score.
B.Arch at IGDTUW
- An aggregate pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% marks is required.
- Applicants having a 10+3 diploma with Mathematics as a mandatory subject with 50% marks are also eligible.
- Applicant must have a valid JEE Main (Paper 1) rank.
JAC Delhi 2023 Application Form
- To begin with the application process, candidates have to access the official website i.e. www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
- In the first step, candidates have to make the application fee payment then they can proceed further to form filling.
- Candidates have to submit their JEE Main Application Number and Name to pay the application fee.
- Once the payment is done; applicants can open the registration form and fill in all the asked details.
- Enter your JEE Main application number, nationality, date of birth, qualifying exam result status, etc.
- At last, candidates can take out the print of the duly filled form.
- Apart from this candidates have to get the application form signed by their parents/guardians. Therefore, this form needs to be submitted at the time of admission.
The application/Counseling fee is Rs. 1500/- for all categories.
JAC Delhi 2023 Choice Filling
- Candidates who have registered online, need to submit their choices of institute and branch as per their preference.
- From the list of available choices, applicants can fill or lock many choices as per their wish.
- After locking the choices, the candidates must take the printout of the filled choices.
- It is advised to fill the maximum number of available choices.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the seat availability and merit list.
- Once all the process is complete, the officials will publish the seat allotment result after the commencement of each counseling round.
- The shortlisted candidate who is allotted a seat in any institute under JAC Delhi has to pay the admission fee through the available fee payment gateway.
- All the selected students must report to the allotted institute along with their essential documents and admission fee receipt.
- Once the candidate’s document verification is done successfully, he/she will be granted final admission.
- If a candidate fails to report to the allotted institute with their documents then his/her seat will be canceled.
Important Documents To Carry
- Receipt of the admission fee
- Candidate’s registration form duly signed by his/her guardian/ parents.
- Printout of filled choices
- Three passport-size color photographs
- Print of the admit card & rank card of JEE Main
- Marks sheet of Class XII or equivalent exam
- Printout out of seat allotment letter downloaded from JAC’s official portal
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate or any proof of date of birth
- Reserved category/ sub-category certificates
- Medical fitness certificate for all candidates
- Certificate for PD candidates (in a prescribed format)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: In which mode the counseling registration is conducted?
Ans. It will be conducted in online mode.
Question: When will JAC Delhi registration start?
Ans. In the last week of May 2023.
Question: Who conducts JAC Delhi Counseling?
Ans. It is organized by Joint Admission Committee, Delhi itself.
Question: What are the names of participating institutes under JAC?
Ans. The participating institutes/colleges are:
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
Question: What is the counseling fee for JAC, Delhi 2023?
Ans. It is INR 1500/- for all the categories.