In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University in Kakinada is the responsible body for administering the AP EAPCET for admissions to engineering, agricultural, and pharmacy programs. It is an admission examination administered at the state level. During the month of April 2023, the registration procedure will begin, and it will conclude during May 2023. As a result, students are invited to submit their applications before the deadline. Candidates will be able to find all of the information they need for the AP EAPCET 2023 Exam here.
AP EAPCET 2023 Important Dates
|Release of the Official Notice||April 2023|
|The Online Registration Process Will Start||Last Week Of April 2023|
|The Deadline to Register||3rd Week Of May 202|
|The Process of Application Correction Starts||4th Week Of June 2023|
|Admit Card is Issued.||1st Week Of July 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||2nd Week Of July 2023|
|Date for the Publication of the Preliminary Key||4th Week Of July 2023|
|Submission of Objections||1st Week Of August 2023|
|Declaration of The Results||1st Week Of September 2023|
|The Process of Counseling Starts||2nd Week Of September 2023|
- Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- He or she must be a resident of the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The applicant’s age must be between 16 to 22 years of age to be considered.
- Students must have passed class 12thwith PCM or a comparable vocational course in engineering or technology before applying for this position. Candidates with a diploma in engineering are also eligible to submit an application.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized school in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Students must have received a minimum of 45 percent in the topics covered by the qualifying test.
AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
- From April 2023 onward, applicants will have to be able to upload their applications online.
- Applicants will upload their application form by the third week of May in the year 2023.
- The application process will involve several stages, including exam registration, exam choices, submission of supporting documents, application confirmation, and submission of the application cost.
- Applicants will also be required to submit their email addresses and contact information in the online application form as part of the application process.
- Paying the registration payment will be possible via the internet, using a credit card or a debit card, or net banking.
- All of the vital information pertaining to the application form will be delivered immediately to the candidate’s registered email address and telephone number.
- Finally, applicants must remember to print off the application form once it has been properly completed in order to be used in the future.
Documents Verification Procedure
- Applicants whose papers have been confirmed may go straight to Option Entry, while those whose documentation has not been checked must go to the AP EAPCET Helpline Center for document verification.
- Applicants may tap on “Verification Status” on the official website after paying the application fee and login in with their details. If the notice ‘Applicant is eligible to exercise options’ appears on the screen, the applicant may continue to Option Entry. If not, he or she must go to the hotline and have their papers checked before continuing with Option Entry.
AP EAPCET 2023 Seat Allotment Procedure
- The outcome of the AP EAPCET seat allocation will be finalized on the day specified in the counseling schedule.
- Seats will be assigned based on performance, category, sex, locality, and special reserve categories, among other factors.
- Through the ‘Applicant Login,’ candidates will be able to obtain their seat allocation letter.
- Applicants should appear to their assigned institution within the specified time frame and confirm their acceptance.
- Applicants must pay the entrance fee within the specified time period to secure their place. If a student fails to pay the entrance fee and appears at the institution, his or her place will be given to the next available student.
- If an applicant is dissatisfied with his or her allocation, he or she may engage in further counseling sessions. On the official website, information on how to participate in the next round of counseling is available.
Syllabus and Pattern
- The test will be conducted entirely online.
- The test must be finished in 3 hours or less, whichever comes first. The questions will be in the form of multiple choice answers. The test will be conducted in both English and Telugu as the language of instruction.
- There will be a total of 160 questions.
- According to the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, the 12th-grade examination content will be prescribed.
|Subjects||Topics asked||No. of Questions Asked|
|Mathematics||Coordinate Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Differentiation, Complex Numbers, Integration, Calculus, Conics.||40 questions|
|Physics||Current Electricity, Magnetism, Semi-Conductors, Waves, Optics, Thermodynamics, Semi-Conductor, Magnetism, Laws of Motion, Electric Charge.||40 questions|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry – Polymers, Chemical Bonding & Elements, s & p block Elements, Periodic Table, Stoichiometry, States of Matter, Acid-Base.||80 questions|
Preparation Tips for the AP EAPCET 2023
- Understand the AP EAPCET 2023 Exam Pattern thoroughly. Knowing the test pattern in full can assist you in comprehending the format of the question paper, the marking system, and the kind of questions that will be given in the examination.
- Make a schedule for yourself. Preparing a schedule and a study plan is the best approach to manage your study routine. This will help you organize your days and offer you time to study.
- Revision – Applicants must provide adequate time for review in order to remember all of the information acquired throughout their AP EAPCET preparations.
- Perform as many AP EAPCET exam papers and practice tests as you can from previous years. This will assist you in becoming acquainted with the examination pattern and the subjects that appear most often on the test.