AP EMRS CET 2023: APTWREI Society, Tadepalli is the authority that releases the official notification for APTW EMRS (Ekalavya Model School) CET for Class 6th,7th,8th Admissions. The officials of AP EMRS will very soon release the online application forms for the eligible candidates who wish to take part in take part in the entrance examination. Those who desire to take admission in 6th Class in Ekalavya Model Residential Schools in Andhra Pradesh, they need to appear in the entrance test which will be conducted on the notified date. Consequently, both male and female candidates are eligible to appear in the entrance test by submitting online applications before the due date.
AP EMRS CET 2023 is an Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Entrance Test which is organized every year for class 6th admissions in 28 AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools (AP Gurukulams). It is held through APTWREIS and for admission into backlog vacancy seats in Class 7th and 8th. Get to know more comprehensive details about AP EMRS CET 2023 from the data presented in the post below.
AP EMRS CET 2023 Overview
|Entrance Exam||AP EMRS CET 2023|
|Category||Entrance Test or Admission|
|Conducting Society||The Gurukulam, APTWREIS|
|Last date to Apply||Third week of May 2023 (Expected)|
|Entrance Exam Date||Fourth week of May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Selection Method||The selections will be done on merit basis by carrying out entrance test|
AP EMRS CET 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||Last week of April 2023|
|Last date for receipt of the applications||Third week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||Fourth week of May 2023|
|Result||Last week of May 2023|
|Dispatching of call letters to candidates for counseling||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of admission counseling via phone||First week of June 2023|
|Commencement of classes||As per govt orders|
Special features of EMRS
- Every class holds seat intake of 60 students in two sections of 30 students each.
- The total strength of the school will be 480 students.
- Regular CBSE Curriculum with intensive coaching up to class 12th in English medium.
- Reference books and Study Material.
- Dedicated & Well Experienced teaching staff.
- Laboratory, Good Infrastructure & Library facilities.
- Regular personal care and health checkup.
- Co – education system.
- Counseling session, career guidance and individual attention.
- Total free and quality education.
The complete eligibility criteria for AP EMRS CET is laid down below for the reference of applicants:
- The students belonging to that specific district can apply for the entrance test for admission into EMR Schools of the same district.
- All the students (male & female) who are studying class 5th in TW Residential Schools, Govt. Schools and Other Private and Government Recognized schools, Ashram Schools are eligible to participate in the entrance test for admission into Class 6th.
- Students studying in English/ Telugu Medium are eligible to write in the entrance test.
- Parental Income of the candidate should not be over than Rs.1,00,000/- per annum. (those who hold a white ration cards need not produce income certificate).
- Chosen candidates will have to possess necessary certificates like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Ration Card SSID No, Aadhar Card, 06 Passport Size Photos, Physical Fitness Certificates; T.C/ Record Sheet, Marks Memo, Study at the time of admissions.
AP EMRS CET 2023 Application Form
- All the eligible students will have to submit online applications through online mode i.e. www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in.
- The applications must be filled with all the required details in the application format.
- An applicant should be studying in class 5th in the current academic year.
- Annual income of the applicant’s parents should be less than Rs.1,00,000 (one lakh).
- Applicants must provide their parents contact number only as this phone number will be used for admission details.
- No additional chance will be provided to the candidates to modify the details entered in the application form, therefore they must make sure to provide authentic details in one time only.
For Class 6th:
- Each question will be for one mark.
- Questions will be based on 5th class state syllabus.
- Entrance exam timing will be 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM).
- Total marks in the paper will be 100.
|Subjects||Multiple Choice||Matching||Fill in the blanks||Marks|
For 7th and 8th class:
- Class 7th: Each question will be of 1 mark. The questions in the paper will be prepared on 6th class state syllabus.
- Class 8th: Each question will be of 1 mark. The questions in the paper will be prepared on 7th class state syllabus. Total exam duration will be 2 ½ Hours and Total marks will be 100.
Distribution of questions and marks:
- Telugu: 10 Marks = 5 Multiple choice & 5 Fill in the blanks
- Hindi: 10 Marks = 5 Multiple choice & 5 Fill in the blanks
- English: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice & 10 Fill in the blanks
- Mathematics: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice & 10 Fill in the blanks
- Science: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice & 10 Fill in the blanks
- Social: 20 Marks = 10 Multiple choice & 5 Fill in the blanks
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum cut off marks out of 100|
|PvTG students||25 Marks|
|General ST students (STs)||35 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste Students (SCs)||40 Marks|
|Backward Caste Students (BCs)||45 Marks|
|Open Competition Students (OC)||50 Marks|