TS EMRS CET 2023: TS EMRS CET is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates in class 6th to class 8th in TS Ekalavya Model Residential Schools. The admission process will be regulated for the academic session 2023. Students who wish to appear the EMRS CET can submit their online applications at the official website of the conducting authority i.e. “tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in”. This exam is conducted every year and several no. of people take part in the entrance examination every year.
TSES (Telangana State Eklavya Model Residential Society) under TTWREIS will issue the official notification regarding admission for the academic year 2023-24. Students who are going to appear in the entrance examination are suggested to get to know the complete details of eligibility criteria before proceeding for the online application form.
TS EMRS CET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the society
|TS Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TWREIS)
|Name of the entrance exam
|TS Ekalavya Model School Admissions 2023
|Admission to classes
|Class 6th to class 8th
|Total no. of schools
|23 Ekalavya Residential Schools
|First week of February to last week of February 2023 (tentative)
|Offline pen and paper based mode
|One week after the commencement of exam
TS EMRS CET 2023 Important Dates
|Entrance exam notification release date
|Commencement of online applications
|First week of February 2023
|Last date of application submission
|Last week of February 2023
|Date of admit card issue
|One week before entrance test
|Date of entrance test
|Date of admission in school
- Students belonging to that specific district are eligible to apply for the entrance test into EMR Schools of the same district.
- In order to take admission in class 6th, all the students who have passed class 5th in TW Residential Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized Schools, Ashram Schools are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- For admission into class 7th, students who have passed class 6th class in TW Residential Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized Schools, Ashram Schools are eligible to participate in the entrance test.
- Students who are studying in 5th class in TW Residential Schools, Govt. Schools and other Private & Govt. Recognized Schools, Ashram Schools are eligible to take part in the entrance test for admission into 6th Class for back log vacancies.
- Both male and female students who are studying for 6th class in TW Residential Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. and Private Recognized Schools, Ashram Schools are eligible to participate in the entrance test for admission into 7th Class for back log vacancies.
- Those students who are studying in English or Telugu Medium are eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
- The Parental Income of the students should not be more than Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) per annum.
- Those students who get shortlisted will further have to produce necessary certificates for instance caste certificate, income certificate, ration card SSID No, 06 passport size photos of the candidate, physical fitness certificates, study record sheet/ T.C, Aadhar card and Marks Memo at the time of admissions.
TS EMRS CET 2023 Application Process
Students participating in the entrance exam should read the complete application procedure before applying for EMRS CET:
- Open the main website of TS EMRS which is www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the TTWREIS, click on EMRS Admissions 2023 link provided there.
- Now click on the link for the entrance test which will redirect you to a new page.
- In that page, you will get the relevant link regarding Ekalavya Entrance Exam.
- You can only continue filling the application form once you make the payment of the application fee.
- After completion of application form filling, submit it and take out its print copy for further use.
For Class 6th:
- Each question will be of 1 mark and questions will be from class 5th syllabus.
- It will have Multiple choice questions only.
- Entrance exam timing will be 2 ½ Hours (10 Am to 12.30 PM).
- Total marks will be 100.
For Class 7th:
- In the entrance test, each question will carry 1 mark.
- The questions will be set from class 6th state syllabus.
- There will be multiple choice questions in the entrance exam.
- Exam duration will be 2 ½ hours.
- Total marks will be 100.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in EMRS CET
|Minimum cut off mark out of 100 Marks
|General ST students (STs)
|Scheduled Caste Students (SCs)
|Backward Caste Students (BCs)
|Open Competition Students (OC)
|No of Seats in each class