Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will soon issue the notification of AP Inter Admission 2023 for those students who are willing to get admission in intermediate. All those who wish to get admission need to check complete eligibility norms and after verifying the norms of eligibility you may apply by filling AP Inter Admission form. Online registration process will be available soon online for all categories and for all quotas so keep checking this page from time to time.
AP Inter Admission 2023 Important Dates
|AP intermediate admission starting date
|4th week of October 2023
|AP intermediate admission ending date
|1st week of November 2023
- Contenders must have passed the class 10th exam from the recognized board.
- All those who have cleared class 10th from the AP board can also apply for admission.
- Contenders who wish to get admission must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
AP Inter Application Process
- Inter admissions 2023 AP form can be filled easily online through the official website..
- Registration for AP Inter.
- Payment of Registration Fees
- Application form filling
Students Registration – Intermediate Admissions in AP
- The initial step is to visit the official website: bie.ap.gov.in
- Look for the link of ‘AP inter online admission 2023’ click on it.
- Press on the ‘New Registration’ button
- Enter the details.
- After this enter the personal information of the students
- Enter the captcha and pay the fee.
- After filling information pay the fee
- Choose any mode of payment from credit/debit/internet banking.
- Enter the asked information
- Press on to the link of the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- For verification, enter the received OTP
- Submit it to proceed with the payment of inter admissions fee.
- Take a printout of the receipt
- Students need to note down the transaction ID for upcoming reference.
- After completion of the payment login ID, the password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
AP Inter Admission 2023 Form Filling
- Students can sign in by using their application number and password.
- Look for the edit option
- Enter the asked information in the AP inter online application form 2023.
- Upload the documents along with the required information.
- Press on the disclaimer box to enable it
- Press on preview details to preview the complete details.
- If any information is missing or wrong then correct it.
- If everything is correct then save the form by pressing on ‘submit Application’
- Now on the acknowledgment page, press the ‘OK’ button, and take a printout of the application.
- Select College to Apply for Inter Admissions in AP
- After filling in the entire information, press on the ‘Web Option’
- On this page, search colleges by course and college name.
- Hereafter entering the information, press on the ‘Show Colleges’ to see the complete list
- Press on the ‘view’ button of any college to know the information.
- Enter the main concern of your college as per the selection.
- After entering the information students need to press the save button.
- Take a print of the application form.
The exam will be organized for a total of 3 hours.
Subjects with maximum marks: 100
English, Optional languages, Commerce, Economics, Civics, History, Geology, Home Science, Logic, Public Administration, Sociology and Psychology
Subjects with maximum marks: 75
Maths and Geography
Subjects with maximum marks: 60
Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
Subjects with maximum marks: 50 marks
Admission Process: Selection of eligible students will be based on GPA SSC
EndNote: We advise our valued viewers to kindly stay in touch with this page to get more details of AP Inter Admission.