AP ITI Admission 2023: The whole admission process of Andhra Pradesh ITI is managed or organized by the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are required to get the qualifying marks for getting admission into private and government ITI colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The admission to ITI colleges of Andhra Pradesh will be done on the basis of the Merit List of the qualifying examinations. With the help of this article, the interested applicants can gather all the information regarding Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 Details
|Admission for||ITI Courses|
|Admission regulating Authority||Department of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023|
|Courses offered||ITI courses in various trades|
List of Trades
- Draftsman Civil
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Fitter Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Electronics Mechanic
- Machinist Mechanic Machine Tools
- Electroplater Mechanic Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance COPA Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die maker Machinist Grinder
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Electrician (Power Dist)
AP ITI Admission 2023 Important dates
|Online registration begins from||1st week of July 2023|
|Online registration closes on||3rd week of July 2023|
|Merit list releases||August 2023|
|Counseling start||August 2023|
|Admission Date||August 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply to apply for Andhra Pradesh ITI.
- Applicant must hold a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant’s age must be of 14 years. However, the upper age limit for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission is 25 years.
- The upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is 3 years.
- For widows/Separated women candidates, the upper age limit is 10 years.
- Candidate must have completed class 10th or 12th from CBSE Board or its equivalent.
AP ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via the official website of the concerned authority i.e. www.iti.nic.in.
- The application form will be released in the first week of July 2023.
- While registering, candidates have to apply as per the eligibility criteria.
- Students have to enter their educational details, personal details, address, etc. in the registration form.
- Make sure to fill in all the mandatory fields.
- On the other hand, upload all your essential documents that include pass port size photograph, relevant mark sheets, DOB certificate, category certificates, etc.
- The last step is paying the application fee which is very important. Without this step, the application form will remain incomplete. You will have to pay the application charges through bank challan, credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates are advised to review all the entered details in the application form before submitting it as authority will not accept incorrect or incomplete application form.
- At last, candidates must also take a printout of the duly filled application along with the fee receipt. It can be useful during counseling.
|General/OBC category||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 150/-|
Note- The application fee will not be refunded or transferred once it is paid. Therefore ensuring eligibility criteria before applying is must.
In order to acquire good outcome in the Andhra Pradesh ITI exam, the aspirants have to prepare well and stay up-to-date regarding the exam pattern. The examination pattern of Andhra Pradesh ITI 2023 will be accessed through the official website. By obtaining the examination pattern, the candidate will be able to know of the number of queries asked in the exam & marks secured in the entrance exam.
The queries paper for AP ITI will completely be MCQ type. Therefore, the candidate need to attempt multiple-choice, wherein, they should opt the most suitable option. Moreover, the aspirants should save & download the exam pattern from the official website of AP ITI for future reference.
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission Process
- Department of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh will prepare and release the merit list for the applicants.
- The concerned authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Andhra Pradesh ITI merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the AP ITI counseling procedure.
- The officials of the APITI will invite the selected candidates for counseling process and seat allotment.
- Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will be mentioned in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the basis of admission to Andhra Pradesh ITI colleges?
Ans. Admission will be done on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of qualifying exams.
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Andhra Pradesh ITI Application form 2023
Ans. The registration charges for General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- whereas reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 150/- as the application charges.
Question: When will Andhra Pradesh ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. In the first week of July 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The online application process will be closed in the third week of July 2023.