Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is regulated by OJEEB (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board). By appearing in this examination, candidates can get admission into the top Private and Government Institutions of Odisha. Every year, around 3 Lakh people appear for this exam for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses that include Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management, Computer applications, planning, architecture, etc. Here, in this article, we have provided you with complete details of OJEE 2023. Check the important exam dates, eligibility norms, exam patterns, etc.
OJEE 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||OJEEB- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Admissions to||Undergraduate and Postgraduate course|
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test|
OJEE 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date of registration||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for paying the fee||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||June 2023|
|OJEE exam 2023||June 2023|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
|Counseling 2023||To be notified|
- Indian Nationals candidates are eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates of other states are also eligible to appear in OJEE. For such, conducting body will release a separate merit list.
- Course wise Academic Qualification is provided below:
- 12th passed/3-year diploma (2 years in case of diploma lateral) from a recognized board/university is required.
- It is important to score 45% marks in the qualifying exam(40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects and any one subject from Biology, Chemistry, CS, Biotech, Statistics, Geology, Vocational, etc.
- Three or four years of a bachelor’s degree in any stream is mandatory.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the General category must be 50% marks and for
SC/ST is 45% marks.
- 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics as the main subjects are must. Candidates who have completed the 12th class from open schooling are not eligible for admission to B.Pharm courses.
M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Pharm
- The student with B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, etc. degree or its equivalent in the relevant stream from any recognized University/College.
- Qualifying Marks for the General category are 50% (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
OJEE 2023 Application Form
You can avail of the application form through online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill out the OJEE Application form:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of OJEE- www.ojee.nic.in.
- After visiting the site, they are required to enter all the details. The details will include the applicant’s name, father’s name, active phone no., correspondence address, permanent address, email id, etc.
- Also, a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the given format.
- Next, they will have to upload their documents that are asked as per the guidelines in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, or through e challan through any nearest SBI branch.
- Additionally, keep some prints of the application forms for their use in the counseling process.
|B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA||INR 1000/-|
|MBA+MCA / MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)/ MCA (LE)||INR 1500/-|
|MBA- Integrated||INR 1000/-|
- The entrance test for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be organized in online CBT mode.
- The total time duration of the exam will vary according to the papers of various courses.
- The exam will be held in the English language only.
- There will be multiple choice type questions for all the courses.
- The total number of questions in the paper will also vary for different courses.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be subtracted.
B.Tech Lateral Entry
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
B.Sc. Lateral Entry
|Computer and Business Fundamental||10|
|Architectural Concept Related||40|
OJEE 2023 Result
The conducting body will publish the OJEE entrance result in the form of a merit list and rank card. Candidates are required to log in using their roll number to access their scorecard. Candidates have to carry the rank card during the time of the counseling process. Additionally, OJEE officials will also release the merit list. The merit list will have the rank and scores of the shortlisted candidate.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration process for the entrance test begin?
Ans. The online application starts in 1st week of April 2023.
Question: What is the application mode for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online. So, there will be no other mode to fill the form.
Question: In which mode OJEEB will conduct Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2023?
Ans. The exam will be organized through online Computer Based Mode only.