Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board invites online applications for the eligible candidates into two-year Paramedical Diploma Courses in Government Medical Colleges and Private medical institutions of Andhra Pradesh state every year. This exam is conducted once a year at the state level by AP Paramedical Board. Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of his/her performance in the qualifying test. Qualified candidates will get enrolled in various diploma paramedical courses in Andhra Pradesh state. Check out the complete article to know more details about AP Paramedical Admission 2023.
AP Paramedical Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Admission||Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Diploma Courses Admission|
|Conducting body||Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board|
|Frequency of examination||Once a year|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Online|
AP Paramedical Diploma Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||To be Announced|
|Deadline of form submission||To be Announced|
|Counseling process||To be Announced|
|Deadline to submit selection list to AP Paramedical Board||To be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be Announced|
Diploma Courses Offered
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- Diploma in Optometry Technician
- Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Male)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
- Diploma in Audiometry Technician
- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technician
- Diploma in Perfusion Technician
- Diploma Dialysis Technician
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management & Operation Theatre Technician
- Diploma Anesthesia Technician
- Diploma in Cathlab Technician
- Diploma in Radiographic Assistant
- Diploma in Dark Room Assistant
- Diploma in ECG Technician
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician
- The age of the applier must be 17 years at the time of admission.
- He/ she must have passed the Bi.P.C. group to apply for AP Paramedical Admission 2023.
- Those who have cleared intermediate in M.P.C. or from other groups are also eligible.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Those students who have studied biological and physical sciences from Andhra Pradesh Open School Society can apply for admission too.
AP Paramedical Application Form
- Eligible candidates download the application form from the official website.
- The candidate has to fill the application form in his or her own handwriting in English.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to change their social status or local candidature etc., after submission of the application form.
- Filled in application forms should reach the Principals concerned on or before the last date of form submission.
Required Documents at the time of application filling
- Date of the Birth certificate as Proof (SSC or its equivalent pass certificate)
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the last qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate issued by the Institute from which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of study from 6th class to 12th.
- A scanned copy of the Caste certificate was issued by the competent authority.
- The duly application form along with the application fee of Rs. 100/- in cash shall be submitted to the concerned on or before the due date.
AP Paramedical Diploma Merit List/Result
The Andhra Pradesh Paramedical merit list will be released in online mode at the authorized web portal of the Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board. Candidates can also view it on the university notice board as well. This list will indicate the names of the selected candidates for admission. These students will be further eligible for counseling and seat allotment. It must be noted that if the candidate is unable to find their name on the rank list, then that means you haven’t qualified for AP Paramedical Admission. Furthermore, the rank list will be made available in PDF format; therefore students will be able to easily download it.
AP Paramedical Diploma Counselling
Only those students, who find their name in the merit list, will be eligible for the round of AP Paramedical Counseling. The counseling details including date, time, and other details will be published on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board. Apart from this, candidates have to visit the helpline centers for document verification and counseling procedure. It must be clarified that it is very necessary for all students to go through this procedure. Thus for this round, shortlisted students need to carry originals and photocopies of required documents. After the completion of the document verification round, the seats are allotted to the eligible students. Furthermore, candidates can check the list of helpline centers on the board’s official website.