The prospectus, admission notification, etc. to fill up UG AYUSH Courses will be uploaded on the official website. The University invites online applications for admission into the Under Graduate Ayurveda course, Naturopathy, Homoeopathy Courses for the academic year 2022 in colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal. Eligible candidates may apply for admission on or before the due date of online application submission. Those candidates who have qualified cut-off for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET-UG, and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria can visit the official portal of KNRUHS AYUSH Admission and apply for the same.
Those candidates who are willing to register for the AYUSH Degree courses at the Telangana Colleges, are required to satisfy the NEET UG cut-off and submit scanned copies of required documents at their official web page i.e. tsbahnu.tsche.in. The final merit list will be released on the premises of NEET-UG ranks and other eligibility criteria once the verification of original certificates is done.
The certificates verification of Telangana KNRUHS UG AYUSH will also be conducted during admission at the allotted colleges. Read the complete information regarding KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2022 in the post below.
KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Date of issue of notification for BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS Courses||January 2022|
|Availability of online application form and uploading of required documents||January 2022|
|Final merit list release date||To be Announced|
|Exercising web options for admission to BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS Courses||To be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be Announced|
|Closure of admission||To be Announced|
KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2022 Cut Off
For Under Graduate BAMS, BUMS, BHMS & BNYS courses:
Cut off score (out of 720)
- General category including EWS candidates: 50th Percentile: 147
- SC/ ST/ BC & PWD Candidates: 40th Percentile: 113
- Persons with Disability (OC): 45th Percentile: 129
Those candidates who satisfy the following mentioned criteria and who have registered online are eligible for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses need to check the requirements below:
- Qualification: Candidates seeking admission into B.H.M.S/ B.A.M.S./B.N.Y.S. courses must have cleared 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject scoring not less than 50% aggregate marks in the group subjects or equivalent exam.
- Note: Candidates passing 12th from the University/Board or an institution outside the state will have to enclose a certificate of equivalence from the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana stating that the educational qualification possessed is equal to or higher than the 10+2 examination organized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
- Age Criteria: The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2020 for admission into BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS Courses. Those candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 cannot apply for admission into BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS Courses.
- NOTE: The authorities will calculate the age of the candidate on the basis of date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary School Certificate. Moreover, the age relaxation eligibility criteria of a candidate shall not be permitted.
- Those applicants who wish to claim seats under NCC, CAP (Army), physically challenged (PH) will also have to meet the above eligibility criteria.
KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2022 Application Form
- Interested candidates are told to download and read the Brochure/ Prospectus/ Rules and Regulations for submission of online application form for admission into BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS Courses for the academic year 2022. It will be available at the official website of the KNRUHS i.e. knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- The eligible and qualified candidates for KNRUHS 2022 who desire to take admission to UG AYUSH Courses in Government, and Private Institutions of Telangana state can register online in respective categories as per govt rules and regulations at the authorized website i.e. tsbahnu.tsche.in only.
- Register by filling the details such as nationality, category, birth date, email, mobile number, etc. as asked in the form. All the details must be authentic and
- Upload the required documents including photograph, signature, passport, and caste / PwD certificate in specified formats only. After completing the filing process, pay the registration fee online. Submit the form and get its print copy, preserve it for further uses during admission. The candidate will have to submit the printout of the completely filled online application form in person along with two sets of self-attested copies of required certificates on the allotted date, at the University for verification of original certificates.
- They have to submit the printout of the application by post or hand to the University only.
|OC and BC candidates||INR 2500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 2000/-|
Modes of Payment:
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KNRUHS AYUSH Admission 2022 Documents Required
- Admit card/ Hall Ticket of NEET-UG.
- Rank card of NEET-UG.
- SSC or equivalent examination indicating the date of birth of the candidate
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., 10+2 exam or equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C).
- Character Certificate.
- Passport Sized Photograph of the candidate.
- Study Certificates from 6th class to 12th.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card Special Category certificate e.g.: CAP, NCC (if applicable).