Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati releases the notification for admission to AP Veterinary Polytechnic. Qualified candidates will get admission to Polytechnic Diploma Courses in Govt Institutions and Private institutions of the following three Universities i.e. Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, and Dr. YSR Horticulture University for the academic year 2023-23. Candidates will be admitted to polytechnic diploma courses. Those students who have cleared the SSC examination can apply for the diploma courses by visiting the official website i.e. www.angrau.ac.in. It must be clear that the admission would be provided according to the rules and regulations of the government prevailing at that time. The eligible candidates will get admission into A.H. Fishery, Dairy Processing Polytechnic courses, A.H/ Fisheries/ Dairy Processing. Check out the complete information regarding AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission 2023 in the full pots below.
AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission|
|Subject||Veterinary Polytechnic Diploma Admission|
|Courses offered||B.V.Sc.,&A.H, B.Tech (Dairy Technology) & B.F.Sc., etc.|
- Diploma in Animal Husbandry.
- Diploma in Fishery.
- Diploma-in Dairy Process
- Those students who have successfully passed the 10th class or S.S.C examination are eligible for admission and the medium of instruction is Telugu.
- The students should have studied a minimum of 4 years from Non-Municipal Areas (Rural) out of their 10 years of study i.e. class 1st to class 10th. Moreover, candidates will have to fill up Form-3, and get it signed by their respective headmaster/ principal of the school where he/ she has studied. In case if the student has studied in one or more schools then they have to enclose Form-3 from each school. In case the same is not done then the application of the candidate will be rejected.
- Those applicants who have cleared SSC or equivalent exams can apply for the Diploma courses only. Those who have passed class 12th or any other higher studies are not eligible to apply.
- The students of B.C and General Category who wish to apply for the Diploma courses are required to hold a minimum of 6.0-grade point average (including Hindi as a subject).
- The students belonging to SC/ ST & P.H category must hold a minimum of 5.0-grade point average (including Hindi as a subject).
- Those candidates who belong to the General category and BC category who have passed class 10th before 2013 must secure a minimum of 58% of marks and the students of SC /ST & P.H need to acquire a minimum of 49% of marks.
- Those candidates who are currently studying in intermediate 1st year and II years need to produce a Custodian Certificate from the principal of the respective college stating that all the Original Certificates of the student are present under his/ her control.
- Age limit: The age of the candidates should fall in the age group of 15 to 22 years as on 31.08.2020.
- 29% of seats are reserved for the students belonging to the Backward class (B.C).
- B.C-A: 7%
- B.C-B: 10%
- B.C-C: 1%
- B.C-D: 7%
- B.C-E: 4%
- 15% of seats are reserved for the students of Scheduled Caste.
- 33.1/3 % seats are reserved for female applicants.
- 3% of seats are reserved for the physically challenged/Differently abled candidates.
- 2% of seats are allocated to children of Central Reserve Policy, Border Security Force, Defense, etc., who have resided in Andhra Pradesh for five years.
- 1% seats will be allocated to candidates who hold a certificate of National Cadet Corps (N.C.C).
- 0.5 % seats will be reserved for the candidates with good/ excellent performance in Sports at the state, national or international level.
- Region-wise reservation: 15% of seats will be for general candidates and are allotted to candidates from both Sri Venkateswara University and Andhra University on the basis of merit irrespective of the region. The 85% seats will be reserved in the ratio of 42:22 between Sri Venkateswara University and Andhra University respectively for the applicants in relation to the local area.
- Photocopy of the S.S.C/ 10th class Hall Ticket.
- 10th class marks transcript.
- Caste certificate (Form-I)
- Bonafide study certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate (Form –II)
- Non Municipal area Certificate (Form-III)
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Physically challenged or Differently abled certificate.
- Ex. Servicemen / Servicemen – CAP (Form-V)
- Sports Certificates
- N.C.C. Certificates
AP Veterinary Polytechnic Application Process
The application process for AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission 2023 will be online. No application will be accepted by the authorities in other formats. The application fee will also be paid via online means i.e. debit card, credit card, and internet banking. The application fee details are given below:
|General and BC candidates||INR 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||INR 300/-|
AP Veterinary Polytechnic Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicants for the Diploma courses will be done by the authorities considering their overall grades in the qualifying examination. After the release of merit, candidates will have to attend the document verification and counseling process for AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission 2023.
1 thought on “AP Veterinary Polytechnic Admission 2023-24 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility”