Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology National Admission Test (APIIT NAT) is organized to provide admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The courses are offered in the field of engineering, computer applications, and management for instance BCA/ BBA/ B.Tech/ MBA at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. This exam is commenced every year in online mode and by qualifying for this examination; applicants will get 50% seats in the institute. Interested and eligible applicants will be able to acquire admission in various engineering, computer science, and management courses in APIIT. To obtain more such details on APIIT NAT 2023 check out this complete piece of the post below. We have mentioned its important schedule, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and many more details.
APIIT NAT 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||APIIT NAT 2023|
|Full form||Asia Pacific Institute Technology National Admission Test|
|Type of Exam||Engineering, Management, and Computer Science|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Organizing department||Asia Pacific Institute Technology National Admission Test|
APIIT NAT 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process starts from||September|
|Last date to apply||May|
|Counseling and admission test||June|
|Commencement of classes||July|
Candidates must be aware of the APIIT NAT eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Check the details below:
- For undergraduate courses, the candidate needs to successfully pass class 12th from a recognized educational board. Applicants applying for Postgraduate Programs are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an approved college.
Detailed eligibility criteria are given below Under Graduate Program:
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- They must have studied Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and Computer Science/ Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Candidates applying for BBA courses must have studied English as a compulsory subject at the intermediate level.
- 5 % of relaxation will be offered to reserved category candidates.
- At the time of admission, the age of the applicant must be 17 years.
Post Graduate Program:
- Contenders must have completed graduation from any reputed college and have acquired at least 50 % aggregate marks in the same.
- Reserved category candidates should have obtained a percentage of 47.5% in bachelor’s degree.
- Those who are pursuing their final year of graduation can also apply.
APIIT NAT 2023 Application Process
Candidates can acquire the application form via offline mode or online mode. Check the steps in the points below:
- The application form can be downloaded via the official website of APIIT- www.apiit.edu
- Candidates can pay the requisite amount and collect the application form from the APIIT office.
- Fill in all the relevant information as asked in the application form such as personal information and educational qualifications etc.
- Candidates have to attach their latest photographs in the prescribed format.
- After completing this procedure, candidates need to send the duly filled application form via courier at this address: APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat – 132103
- Visit the official website of APIIT i.e. www.apiit.edu.in.
- Candidates can register themselves using email, name, and password.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation link on their registered email.
- They have to fill the application form correctly with all the information such as name, details of parents, rank secured in All India Entrance/ State Rank, preferred program, communication address, category, academic qualification, work experience, etc.
- Candidates can make alterations to the application form by clicking the continue button.
- After checking all the details, submit the application form.
- Applicants have to submit the application fee of INR 700 using any of the online and offline modes.
- Online payment modes such as debit cards, credit cards, and net banking will be there.
- Offline application fee payment can be done via Demand Draft made in the favor of the university. Else, pay the fee at the university admission center.
- Types of Questions: All the questions will be Objective type multiple choice questions based on the syllabus of class 12th.
- Duration: The entrance exam will be for 60 minutes.
- Language: The examination medium for APIIT NAT will be English.
- Total Marks: The weightage of the APIIT NAT question paper will be 150 marks.
APIIT NAT 2023 Result
The result for APIIT NAT 2023 will be announced on its official website. For the ease of the candidates, we have provided the steps below:
- To check the result, go to the official website and click on the link that states- “NAT Result”.
- Enter your application number and the result will appear before you.
- Take a print of the exam result along with the scorecard as needed for further reference.