KGMU (King George’s Medical University) releases the application forms for admission to M.Sc Nursing. It regulates the admission procedures for the eligible candidates for admission to different courses every year. Candidates, who are seeking admission to this prestigious university, must qualify for the entrance test conducted by King George’s Medical University and its affiliated institutions. The application form for KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 must be submitted before the last date.
Official authorities of King George’s Medical University will be responsible to direct this admission process and release the result for different courses. All the aspirants can get the complete details of KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 from this complete post. We have mentioned important schedules, eligibility requirements, application forms, exam patterns, etc. in this post.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||King George’s Medical University M.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Acronym||KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Type of exam||Postgraduate|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||King George’s Medical University|
|Exam date||October 2023|
|Duration of exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||September 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||October 2023|
|Admit Card issue date||October 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||October 2023|
|Result announcement on||October 2023|
|Counseling round 1||To be announced|
|Counseling round 2||To be announced|
|Open counseling round commencement||To be announced|
Applicants who are going to apply for KGMU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023, must fulfill these below-given eligibility requirements:
- The applicant has to obtain a B.Sc. (Hons) or B.Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized educational board or university.
- Those applicants who have completed a post-basic B.Sc. nursing course from a recognized university are also eligible.
- There are no such age criteria for admission to the M.Sc Nursing program.
- General category appliers need to score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- And reserved category applicants should have gained 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of work experience prior to or after the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
We have listed some important instructions regarding the application form below for the reference of applicants:
- Open the official web page of King George’s Medical University and register there as an applicant.
- Fill out the form by entering the key details that are asked in the application form.
- Attach some of your essential documents to King George’s Medical University Form as required.
- Once the application form is properly filled, take a printout of it and submit the form.
- Contenders must ensure to submit the form before the last date in October 2023.
- It is a consequential part of the application process, without this, the application form will remain incomplete.
- You need to pay the application charges in online mode using a debit card, credit card or net banking, or other available payment getaway.
|General category||INR 3000/-|
|Reserved category||INR 2000/-|
- The duration of the entrance test is going to be 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- The exam will have all Multiple choice type questions (MCQs) having four alternative options. Candidates are required to choose one right answer.
- All the questions will be of B.Sc nursing level.
- The exam will not contain any negative markings.
KGMU M.Sc Nursing Result
Post the successful completion of the entrance examination, official authorities will prepare the results for the applicants who have registered online. And for their reference, the authorities will be releasing the results of the entrance exam on the official website of the university. No offline mode for results will be entertained. Consequently, registered applicants are instructed to visit the official website of the university using their login credentials.
By entering the application number or enrolment number, you can check the results. Moreover, participants should save the result from the website and take out some copies of the same. How well applicants performed in the entrance examination will be taken into consideration by the official authorities for the final selection of candidates.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Counselling Procedure
Those candidates who have successfully passed KGMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test will be eligible to appear for counselling. Applicants will get an invitation call for a counseling session by the official authorities based on the marks secured them in the entrance exam.
Applicants invited to the counseling session are strictly advised to report in person for the same process. They will have to carry all important documents along with them for the verification method. Post the completion of the document verification procedure applicants will get admission to the respective institution/ university.
Some of the vital certificates/ documents that are required for the counseling session are mentioned below:
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Migration certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Category certificate
- Admission fee