Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is conducted every year in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The regulating authority of the exam is Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education.
APJEE is an entrance examination through which candidates get admission into various diploma and engineering courses of the state’s polytechnics. However, the entrance test is organized once a year through online mode. In this article, you will find all the details such as APJEE 2023 exam date, eligibility criteria, registration process, etc.
APJEE 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education|
|Admission into||Diploma courses|
APJEE 2023 Important Dates
|Application start date||1st week of April 2023|
|Application ends on||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
|Counseling begins||June 2023|
Before applying, candidates need to go through the eligibility norms that are required:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold the domicile of the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 15 and 18 years respectively. However, there is up to 3 years of relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- The applicants are required to clear class 10th from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 10th exams are also eligible to apply.
APJEE 2023 Application Process
The application forms will be released soon. Applicants are advised to follow the given steps to fill the application form:
- Step-1. Visit the official website of APJEE.
- Step-2. “APJEE” notification will be available there.
- Step-3. Select “Apply Online” on the home page.
- Step-4. Fill in all the required information and also attach the scanned copy of required documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Step-5. Review the application form before submitting it and pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Step-6. Lastly, take out a few prints of the application form for further use.
|General candidates||INR 700/-|
|SC/ST /OBC candidates||INR 500/-|
- The examination mode will be online.
- The exam language will be English.
- There will be MCQ types of questions in the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will include two subjects i.e. Mathematics & Science.
- Each question will comprise of 4 marks.
- There will be a total number of 75 questions and therefore total marks will be 300.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Mathematics & Science||75||300|
The syllabus is based on the 9th and 10th classes. Have a look at the detailed syllabus:
Number System, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Mensuration, Statistics and Probability, Quadrilaterals, Area, Circles, Constructions.
Matter- Its Nature and Behaviour, The organization in the living world, Motion, Force, and Work, Our Environment Food; Food Production, Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour, World of Living, Natural Phenomena, Effects of Current, Natural Resources
APJEE 2023 Exam Result
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will declare the APJEE Exam result online. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of APJEE and downloading it. However, you can follow the steps below to access the result:
- Step-1. Go to the official site of APJEE.
- Step-2. Enter your email id and password.
- Step-3. Check your result, download it and take a printout of it (if necessary).
Counseling and Seat Allotment
APJEE Counseling Process held after the declaration of result or release of merit list. Based on the candidate’s performance in the exam, availability of seats, etc. candidates are allotted their seats. Meanwhile, candidates will have to carry certain documents for the verification process, when arriving for counseling at the allotted time and venue. Therefore such documents are mentioned below:
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Character certificate from the last attended institute
- SC/ST certificate
- Migrant certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Permanent residential certificate/domicile
- APJEE 2023 Admit card
The specialists or competent authority will be in charge of leading APJEE directing for qualified competitors. Candidates must note that solitary passing APJEE 2023 Exam isn’t adequate and competitors will have to participate in the guiding. The cycle will integrate the enrollment of competitors followed by decision filling and allotment of seats. Aspirants should illustrate their qualification for admission through the APJEE Exam 2023 during record checking as specified by which, the designation of seats will be completed.
Question: When will APJEE registration begin?
Ans. APJEE online registration started in the month of April 2023.
Question: What are the age criteria required for APJEE?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age of the candidate required for APJEE must be 15 and 18 years respectively. However, up to 3 years of relaxation is provided to SC/ST category.
Question: Who will release the exam result for APJEE?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education.
Question: What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates to apply for APJEE?
Ans. The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is INR 500/-
Question: What is the official website to apply for the APJEE exam?
Ans. The official website is www.apdhte.nic.in.