Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is conducted every year by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh. APJEE is the entrance examination that provides admission into various diploma and engineering courses of the state’s polytechnics. The entrance exam of APJEE will be conducted online. In this article, you will find details such as APJEE 2024 exam date, eligibility criteria, registration process, etc.
APJEE 2024 Important Dates
|Application start date||1st week of February 2024|
|Application ends on||1st week of March 2024|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Exam date||last week of May 2024|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2024|
Before applying, candidates need to go through the eligibility norms that are required.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the domicile of the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 15 and 18 years respectively.
- The applicants are required to clear class 10th from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing in class 10th exams are also eligible to apply.
APJEE 2024 Application Process
The application forms for APJEE will be released soon. Applicants are advised to follow the given steps to fill the application form:
Step-1. Visit the official website of APJEE.
Step-2. “APJEE” notification will be available there.
Step-3. Select “Apply Online” on the home page.
Step-4. Fill in all the required information and also attach the scanned copy of the required documents along with a passport size photograph.
Step-5. Review the application form before submitting it and pay the application fee i.e. INR 750 (for general category) and INR 500 (for SC/ST/OBC) via debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
Step-6. Lastly, take a printout of the application form for further use.
- The examination mode will be online.
- The exam language will be English.
- There will be MCQ types of questions in the exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will include two subjects i.e. Mathematics & Science.
- Each question will comprise 4 marks.
- There will be a total number of 75 questions.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The syllabus is based on the 9th and 10th classes. Have a look at the detailed syllabus:
Mathematics: Number System, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Mensuration, Statistics and Probability, Quadrilaterals, Area, Circles, Constructions.
Science: Matter- Its Nature and Behaviour, The organization in the living world, Motion, Force, and Work, Our Environment, Food; Food Production, Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour, World of Living, Natural Phenomena, Effects of Current, Natural Resources
APJEE 2024 Exam Result
The APJEE Exam result will be announced through online mode by the directorate of higher & technical education. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of APJEE.
Steps to check the result are as follows:
- Go to the official site of APJEE.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Check the result, download it, and take a printout of the same.
APJEE 2024 Counselling
Candidates will have to carry certain documents for the verification process when arriving for counseling at the allotted time and venue:
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Character certificate from the last attended institute
- SC/ST certificate
- Migrant certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Permanent residential certificate/domicile
- Admit card
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will APJEE 2024 registration begin?
Ans. It will begin in the 1st week of February 2024.
Question: When will registration end?
Ans. The last date to apply online is the 1st week of March 2024.
Question: What are the age criteria required for APJEE?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 15 and 18 years respectively.
Question: What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates?
Ans. The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is INR 500/-