BCECE Counselling 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted or organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board every year. It provides admissions in various professional courses of Agricultural and Medical Engineering in the colleges/institutes of Bihar. The previous year’s exam was conducted in written format for sections such as – Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Medical, Para-Medical, and agriculture. The Counselling will be organized in various rounds. It will depend on many factors such as the availability of seats. The Counselling will begin from the third week of June-July 2023 (category–wise).
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2023 Important Dates
|Counselling registration starts from||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date of registration||July 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment||1st week of August 2023|
|Allotment letter download date||2nd week of August 2023|
|Document verification||2nd week of August 2023|
|Seat allotment – 2nd round||3rd week of August 2023|
|Seat allotment release||August 2023|
|Reporting and document verification||August 2023|
BCECE 2023 Result
The result of BCECE 2023 will be announced in the 3rd week of June 2023. Candidates can check the result through online mode. They need to enter their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be released by the conducting authority.
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2023
- The rank of the candidate will be released by the board on the official website. Candidates can register themselves on the basis of the rank secured by them.
- Candidates can check their ranks by providing their roll no. and date of birth.
- It is essential for the candidates to fill the option form to participate in the Counselling procedure.
- Candidates are required to fill the option form before the due date.
- Candidates must not forget to take out the print of the options form.
- After that, candidates will be called or invited for the interview round. They will also have to carry their original documents for the verification process.
- All the process of seat allotment and interview will be conducted through online mode.
- Candidates will have to report to the college before the due date.
- Final BCECE 2023 Seat Allotment Letter
- Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet, and Passing Certificate of Class 10th.
- Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet, and Passing Certificate of Class 12th.
- BCECE Stage 1 and Stage 2 Admit Card.
- 6 passport size photograph
- BCECE 2023 Counselling letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate.
- Any other documents if required.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2023 FAQs
Question: Where to register for BCECE Counselling Schedule 2023?
Ans. Candidates can register themselves on the official website.
Question: When will the BCECE Counselling Register starts?
Ans. The registration starts from the 3rd week of July 2023.
Question: When is the seat allotment release date?
Ans. Seat allotment will release in August 2023.
Question: What is the official website of BCECE?
Ans. The official website of BCECE is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.