APOSS SSC Admission 2023: APOSS acronym for Andhra Pradesh Open School Society will release its application form soon. This open school provides the finest education to the students and helps in transforming their future in a better way. APOSS offers courses through open and distance learning methods. It is recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Ministry of Human Resource, Council of Boards of School Education in India, and Development and Department of Personnel Training. The open school provides flexibility to working men and women. APOSS is the first open school that offers admission to eligible candidates. Every year its admission process is commenced by the authorities of the board. Applicants who are interested in getting admission to SSC class need to read this full post.
APOSS SSC Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Prospectus issue date||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form online||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the form with the fee||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the online application form with the late fee||To be notified|
|Last date for the payment of the late fee (200/-)||To be notified|
- The age of the students must be 14 years as of 31st August at the time of admission. There is no such upper age to get admission.
- Students who have studied in Government Primary or Upper Primary or High school need to submit their Transfer certificate issued by the Headmaster.
- If the student is studying in a private school then they should submit a Transfer certificate issued by the D.E.O and Mandal Educational Officer.
- In case the students don’t study in any school then they have to submit their Birth Certificate countersigned by Municipal Authority.
- Applicants must enter their correct date of birth as mentioned in the Transfer certificate.
- Candidates need to submit their relevant certificates and documents so they must be ready with them.
- Failing to submit any certificate or document can lead to rejection in admission.
APOSS SSC Admission 2023
- The application form for SSC Admission will be released soon by the board.
- The application form will be made available on the authorized website of the official website of APOSS.
- Applicants have to fill in all their necessary details including educational qualifications in the form.
- Details that will be required in the application form are:
Personal details such as name, gender, birth date, place of birth, district, address, contact number, email id, mobile no., etc.
Educational details such as last qualifying exam mark scored in last qualifying exams, current class, etc.
Contact and communication details such as contact number, residential address, etc.
Parents/guardians details such as father’s name, mother’s name, contact number of parents/ guardians, email id of parents/ guardians, occupation of both mother and father, office address of both, etc.)
- Once you have uploaded all the details, you need to attest copies of the necessary documents as per the given formats.
- After attesting all the documents, check all the details twice before submitting the form.
- Lastly, complete the application fee payment through available modes and take a printout of the receipt and form.
|Fee Type||General Category (male)||All categories women OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Children of Ex-servicemen|
|Registration fee||INR 100/-||INR 100/-|
|Admission fee (for 5 subjects)||INR 1300/-||INR 900/-|
|T.C/ Migration||INR 150/-||INR 150/-|
- For Additional Subject: Rs. 150/-
- TOC for Each Subject: Rs. 150/-
APOSS SSC Admission 2023 Studies Scheme
- To get the certificate, the candidate has to pass at least 5 subjects such as:
One or two languages from group “A”
Three-four subjects from group “B” (Non-language)
- In case the candidate chooses one vocational subject as their 5th subject, then the candidate can opt for:
One or two languages from Group “A”
Two or three Subjects from Group “B”
Vocational subjects from group “C”
- The student can choose one additional subject (6th) from Groups A, B, or C.
- If the candidate wishes to opt for the vocational subject as his sixth subject then he/she has the option to choose only one vocational subject from Group C out of his/ her subjects.
Check the Scheme of Studies in Detail
|Group A (Languages)||Group B
|Group C (Vocational Subjects)|
|201||Hindi||211||Mathematics||822||Tailoring, dressmaking, and designing|
|202||English||212||Science & Technology||841||Cell Phone Mechanism|
|233||Oriya||223||Indian Culture and Heritage||846||Carpentry|
|870||Beautician and Health Care|
Important Details About APOSS SSC
- All candidates should ensure to make the payment of the examination fee within the notified period.
- Candidates must note that the examination fee, once paid, will not be refunded, adjusted or transferred to candidate’s account under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be eligible to apply for the mark sheets and duplicate certificate with the help of the official website by the A.I. coordinator.
- The authorities will not provide the migration certificates to any candidate until the study and examinations is completed and results are announced.
- The original certificate will comprise of only 5 subjects. However, the optional 6th subject will be included in the column of the sixth subject.
- In case the candidate failed in the optional sixth subject, he/ she will be declared as passed in the 10th examinations.
- Corrections on the mark sheet or on the certificate will be done only after the submission of the original certificates.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application mode to apply for APOSS SSC?
Ans. The application mode will be online.
Question: What is the release date of the APOSS SSC Application Form?
Ans. The application process will begin soon. The application form release date is yet to be out.
Question: What is the official website to apply for APOSS?
Ans. The official web portal is www.apopenschool.org.