Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) offers admission into B.Sc Nursing course every year. The university organizes the entrance exam for admission to this course. The entrance test is organized by the RUHS itself. Selected students will get admission to this university and its affiliated colleges. So, it is very mandatory to submit the application form before the last date. Check the complete post below to know about its application forms, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam conducting authority||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Selection process||Entrance Based|
|Admission into||B.Sc Nursing|
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||September 2023|
|Release of admit card||To be Updated|
|Entrance exam||To be Updated|
|Result declaration||To be Updated|
|Choice filling||To be Updated|
|Counseling begins||To be Updated|
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Details
|Press Vigyapti B.Sc Nursing||Check Here|
|Information Booklet B.Sc Nursing||Check Here|
|Syllabus B.Sc Nursing 2023||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Print Application Form||Print Here|
- Applicants must have the domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with 45% marks from any recognized educational board.
- However, the reserved category will get a 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- The age of the female candidates must be between 17 years to 28 years. While for male applicants, the age limit is 17 to 25 years.
- Students also need to submit a valid medical certificate stating that they are medically fit for admission.
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
All the aspirants can fill out the registration form online mode. Follow these steps given below in order to fill the Application form:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) – www.ruhsraj.org.
- After visiting the site, fill in all your basic details such as name, address, phone number, email id, and ID Proof on the application form.
- After submitting these basic details, candidates will have to upload a recent passport-size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Moreover, they are required to upload all other required documents such as caste and category certificates, relevant mark sheets, domicile certificates, etc.
- After uploading the documents, candidates are required to pay the application fee online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, E- Mitra challan, or the other available modes.
- Upon successful payment of the application, your form will be submitted.
- You can take out its print for future reference.
|SC/ST/PH/ST- STA||INR 750/-|
Note- In any case, the application fee will not be refunded/ transferred.
- The examination will be held online i.e. (A computer-based test).
- The RUHS B.Sc Nursing exam’s duration is 2 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The only language in which the exam is organized is English and Hindi.
- A total of 100 questions with 100 marks will be there.
- The Question Paper will be formulated on the basis of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- It will be available in online mode.
- Candidates are required to clear this cut-off in order to qualify for admission.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by logging into the official website of RUHS – www.ruhsraj.org.
- The result will be displayed in PDF format.
- Therefore through the result, candidates will see the scores secured in each section and overall marks as well.
- Moreover, after the result declaration, the authorities of RUHS will invite qualified candidates for the counseling process.
- For counseling, students have to carry their important documents to the counseling center.
- Candidates who fail to bring the documents will not be granted admission therefore/her seat will be canceled.
|RUHS Paramedical Admission||B.Sc Nursing Admission|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration process for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences B.Sc Nursing begin?
Ans. The online application process will start in the month of October 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the RUHS B.Sc Nursing exam?
Ans. No, there will be negative marking. Likewise, no unattempted/incorrect answers will carry any marks.
Question: What is the application mode for the RUHS B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online only.
Question: In which mode RUHS will conduct the B.Sc Nursing entrance test?
Ans. The exam will be organized in Computer Based Test by RUHS.