Army Public School Meerut is a renowned co-educational school in Meerut. It is one of the chains of APS. This school comes under the Top 15 Private Schools in Meerut. The school was established on 7 Aug 1987 with an aim to provide an opportunity through quality education. The school is affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The admission test is conducted- AISSE for class X and AISSCE for class XII Exam in the month of March every year.
Army Public School Meerut Facilities
Facilities provided by the Army Public School Meerut are given below:
- Art & Craft
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Math Lab
- Swimming Pool
- Health Club
- Co-Curricular Opportunities
- Medical Facilities
- Auditorium Academic
Army Public School Meerut 2023-24 Dates
|The online registration process for nursery||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||1st week of March 2023|
|First admission list release date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Second list release date||Last week of March 2023|
|Admission process begins||Last week of March 2023|
|Classes begin from||1st week of April 2023|
Army Public School Age Limit
Army Public School Meerut Admission Process
Admission: You can download the application form b visiting the official website of the school. For admission, students need to clear the admission test. The list of selected students will be displayed on the official website of the school or the school’s notice board.
Priorities: Priorities will be as under:
- Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC)
- Children of army widows
- Children of TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years of embodied service.
- Children of army Ex-servicemen
- DSC personnel retired with a pension from DSC.
- Children of serving air force and naval personnel.
- Children of the retired air force and naval personal.
- Children of ex-army personnel who left the army with a minimum of 10 years of service but do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
- Children of ex-army personnel who left the army with less than 10 years of service and do not come in the category of ex-servicemen.
- Children of civilians paid out of defence estimates, paramilitary forces including coast guards, TA, MES, GREF (when not embodied).
The admission test will be conducted for classes in the following subjects-
Primary Classes (II- V): English, Hindi and Maths
Middle Classes (VI-VIII): English, Hindi, Science and Maths
Secondary Classes (IX -X): English, Hindi, Science and Maths
Senior Sec. Classes (XI-XII): English, Hindi and Elective Subjects
Students or parents/guardians can apply for the scholarship scheme at the beginning of the academic year. The scholarship will be awarded to the students who fall under the following categories:
- School/College Merit Scholarships
- Students belonging to the EWS category (Economically weaker sections), can ask for fee concession.
- Merit Cum Means Based Scholarships for brilliant students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for deserving students under Central and State govt.
Army Public School Meerut 2023-24 Monthly Fee
|Class 1st to 5th
Class 6th to 8th
Class 9th to 10th
Class 11th to 12th
|Pupil Fund 1st to 12th||120||120||120||120|
|TAL fee 1st to 12th||120||120||120||120|
9th to 10th
11th to 12th
|Computer Science 11th to 12th||
Army Public School Meerut 2023-24 Annual Fee
|Details of Dues||Army Personnel including retired||Civilians other than defence civilians|
|Play way (1st to 5th)||270||250||210||500|
|Student diary/ ID card/ photo||100||100||100||100|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Army Public School Meerut?
Ans. The official website is www.apsmeerut.in
Question: When will the online registration begin for the class nursery?
Ans. Registration starts in February 2023.
Question: When will the commencement of classes start?
Ans. The classes have been started in April 2023.
Question: What educational board APS Meerut is affiliated with?
Ans. It is affiliated with the CBSE board.