Those learners who are seeking to enhance their technical skills can appear for different courses as per their desires under ARPIT (Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching). After the successful completion of the course, the aspirants need to appear in the ARPIT online test conducted by NTA. The exam is a national-level eligibility test that is organized a yearly basis. After qualifying for the test, eligible candidates can avail of the certification in the particular course. It is a unique initiative taken by NTA (National Testing Agency) in the professional development of higher education faculty in India. Candidates can check all the important details regarding ARPIT 2023 i.e. application process, eligibility, schedule, result, etc.
ARPIT 2023 Highlights
|Name of the examination||ARPIT|
|Full form||Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Conducted by||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Questions type||Multiple Choice Questions|
ARPIT 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||Announced soon|
|Registration begins from||Announced soon|
|Due date to submit the application form||Announced soon|
|Application form correction||Announced soon|
|Hall ticket issue on||Announced soon|
|Examination date||Announced soon|
|Examination shiftings||Announced soon|
|Result announcement||Announced soon|
Nationality: Candidates appearing for the exam must be Indian citizens. Faculty or non-faculty both are eligible to appear for the exam.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be holding a law graduate degree recognized by the Indian government.
Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for the ARPIT examination as many times as they wish.
ARPIT 2023 Application Form
The candidates who wish to apply online can do the same through the official website of NTA www.ntaarpit.nic.in. Applicants who submit their application on or before the time will be able to download the admit card/ hall ticket and appear in the exam.
- At first, candidates need to register themselves by filling in their basic details for instance name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- After successful registration, applicants will receive an application number and password that can be used to obtain the application form.
- Rest educational and personal details of the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Further candidates have to upload/ attach their scanned copies of photograph and signature and other important documents needed into the form.
- After providing the details correctly in the application form, they can submit it online with the specified application fee through available payment modes.
- They must take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it secure for any future reference.
Faculties who are working in any of the Indian higher educational institutions are exempted from paying any examination fee.
|Non-Faculty General Candidates||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS With Disability/ Female||INR 500/-|
- Mode of the exam: Online
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark in the paper.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
ARPIT 2023 Admit Card
Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be available for download only on the official website of NTA. The admit card/ hall ticket will have details like name, photograph, registration number, signature, test center, exam slot, date, time, etc.
Candidates must carry a copy of admit card, along with valid identity proof to the examination enter. Candidates must check the code of conduct of the examination as provided in Admit Card. They must not damage the hall ticket in any manner or else it won’t be considered valid. Participants must keep the admit card preserved till they successfully receive their certificate.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be responsible for releasing the answer key for ARPIT in a few days after the conduction of the exam. The answer key will be found on the official website i.e. arpit.nta.nic.in. The answer key released by the official body will involve all the answers only accepted for evaluation of results. With the help of the official answer key, aspirants can evaluate their estimated scores for the examination they have taken.
The result of the exam (without internal assessment) will be announced after a few days of its commencement. The final result will be decided on the weightage to both external and internal assessment in the ratio of 70: 30. Candidates will be able to check and download their ARPIT 2023 result from the website of NTA ntaarpit.nic.in. Candidates must also keep in their mind that no copy of the result or scorecard will be sent to them through post or courier and it can only be downloaded online.