Assam CEE is a state-level entrance examination that will be organized by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU). The examination is conducted once a year. It provides admission to various engineering courses and the registration starts in the month of April 2023. Therefore, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. The registration process has started in the month of April 2023 and ends in the month of April 2023 only. So, students must complete the application process before the application closing date. With the help of this article, candidates will get all the required information regarding Assam CEE 2023 such as the application process, important dates, exam dates, and syllabus, etc. Check the article below.
Assam CEE 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release||April 2023|
|Online registration begins||April 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April 2023|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of May 2023|
|Final answer key release date||June 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
|Counseling process begins||July 2023|
- Candidates must be Indian citizens to be eligible.
- The age of the applicant must be between 17 years to 21 years.
- Candidates must have a domicile of the Assam state.
Candidates must have cleared 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English from a recognized board. 45% for reserved category candidates.
The candidates, who are going to appear in their final year of the exam are also eligible to apply for the entrance test.
Assam CEE 2023 Application form
- The application form is available in online mode from April 2023.
- Applicants are required to submit the application form before the 4th week of April 2023.
- Candidates will have to complete the application procedure by following some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents (in the prescribed format), application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, SBI Bank collects, and net banking. It will be non-refundable in nature.
- All the important information related to the application form will be sent to the registered ID & phone number of the applicant.
- Lastly, candidates should take out the print of the application form and keep it secure with them for future use.
|For all categories||Rs. 650/-|
- The examination mode will be conducted through offline online mode (pen and paper).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam medium will be English and Assamese.
- Total questions will be 120.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
The examination syllabus will be prepared and based on class 11th and 12th level. It will cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The syllabus will separately be updated on the official website.
Result and Admission
The outcome for Examination will be accessible through the official website. Authority will prepare a merit list for the candidates on the basis of how they performed in the exam. Candidates will be invited to appear for the counselling as per the merit list. They must keep regular check on the website of the DTE, Assam to get the counselling schedule. During the counselling session, candidates will have to indicate their preferred branch of college and study. Only on the basis of the preference given, candidates will be allotted a seat in the concerned college/institute.
Assam CEE 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of Assam CEE?
Ans. The official website is www.astu.ac.in.
Question: Where can candidates register for the Assam CEE?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of ASTU.
Question: When will the online registration for Assam CEE start?
Ans. The online registration has been started from April 2023.
Question: When will Assam CEE 2023 admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released in the 4th week of April 2023.
Question: In which mode, the result will be declared?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of ASTU– www.astu.ac.in.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid only through online mode i.e. debit card, credit card, internet banking.
Question: What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is the same for all category candidates- Rs. 650/-