Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada is the responsible authority that shall be conducting AP EAPCET for admission in engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy courses. It is a state-level entrance test. Consequently, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. The registration process will begin in the month of April 2024 and ends in the month of May 2024. So, students are advised to apply before the due date. Here, candidates will get all the required information regarding AP EAPCET 2024.
AP EAPCET 2024 Important Dates
|Official notification release||April 2024|
|Online registration begins||Last week of April 2024|
|Last date to register||3rd week of May 2024|
|Application correction begins||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card availability||1st week of July 2024|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Preliminary key release date||4th week of July 2024|
|Submission of objections||1st week of August 2024|
|Result declaration||1st week of September 2024|
|Counseling process begins||2nd week of September 2024|
- Indian citizens can apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of the AP state.
- The age of the applicant must be between 16 years to 22 years. 5 % relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For engineering courses- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with PCM or any related vocational course in engineering/technology. Candidates who have a diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply.
For Agriculture courses- Students must have passed class 12th from a recognized board of AP/Telangana.
For Pharma D- Students must have secured 45% marks in the subjects of the qualifying examination. (40% for SC/ST category).
AP EAPCET 2024 Application form
- The application form will be available via online mode from April 2024.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 3rd week of May 2024.
- The Application procedure will include various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates must not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
|For engineering courses||Rs. 500/-|
|For Agriculture & Medical courses||Rs. 500/-|
- The examination mode will be online.
- The exam is required to be completed in 3 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Telugu.
- Total questions will be 160.
- Subjects will be – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
The examination syllabus will be recommended by AP, BIE for the 12th level exam.
The syllabus will cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The questions in the entrance test will judge the candidate’s knowledge & understanding of the subjects.
AP EAPCET 2024 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of AP EAPCET?
Ans. The official website is www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Question: When will the AP EAPCET Registration starts?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the last week of April 2024.
Question: Who shall be conducting AP EAPCET?
Ans. AP EAPCET will be conducted by the responsible authority- Jawahar Lal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada.
Question: When will AP EAPCET admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released in the 2nd week of July 2024.
Question: What is the AP EAPCET application fee?
Ans. AP EAPCET application fee for engineering courses will be Rs. 500/- and for agriculture and medical courses, the fee is also Rs. 500/-
Question: What is the mode of application fee payment?
Ans. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Official Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/