Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: India is known for its strong army force. Identically, Assam Rifles is also one of the strongest Rifles in the country. Assam Rifles Recruitment process 2023 is soon going to start. The recruitment is done for the candidates to fill various posts like Signal Tradesmen, Clerk, Technical, Havildar, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply in various posts like these can check the essential information mentioned information below:
|To apply for the posts such as Assam Rifle GD or Signal, Tradesman, Clerk, and other posts, candidates can be both Male & Female. Also, candidates from any state can apply for this post.||Candidate must have a degree of graduation/Post graduation/Diploma or equivalent degree from some recognized board/university.||The candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. However, OBC category candidates will get an age relaxation of 3 years and SC/ST category candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years.||The candidate must have a basic knowledge of computers with good typing speed in English and Hindi.|
- For Group B posts, candidates will have to pay INR 200/- as an application fee.
- For Group C posts, candidates will have to pay INR 100/- as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to categories such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen, and Female categories will not have to pay any applicable charges.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Application form:
- Go to the official portal of Assam Rifles Recruitment i.e. www.assamrifles.gov.in.
- Find and click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- Fill in all the required information in the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully and correctly. Therefore, forms with invalid details will not be accepted.
- Upload the necessary documents that are required.
- After completion of form-filling, make the payment of the application fee.
- You can make the payment through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Sepoy – Rs 5200 – 20200
- Lance Naik – Rs 5200 – 25200
- Naik – Rs 5200 –20200
- Havaldar – Rs 5200 – 20200
- Naib Subedar – Rs 9300 – 34800
- Subedar – Rs 9300 – 34800
- Subedar Major – Rs 9300 – 34800
- House Rent Allowances
- Transport Allowances
- Medical Facilities
- Canteen Facilities
- Field Allowances
- High Altitude Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- Ration Facilities
- Leave Allowances
Physical Fitness Test
The candidate has to be exceptionally physically fit to apply for Assam Rifles recruitment. Thus, candidates will be fully tested via games such as Long Jump, Running, Chin-Ups, Chest exercises, Push-ups, etc as these games will help to get a better idea about physical fitness. After clearing this test, the candidate will move for a medical test.
Under this test, the candidate will undergo full-body check-ups such as Ear, Teeth, etc. The operation stitched mark will also be tested and if any physical fault is found in a candidate then the candidate will not be selected for the final round.
For the candidates, it is equally important to clear a written test for final selection. In the written tests, various questions will appear to check the candidate’s basic knowledge.
- The written examination paper comprises of only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Exam will take place in an offline mode consisting pen and paper based method.
- The written paper is categorized into 4 different sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness and Reasoning Ability.
- Total number of questions in the paper will be 100 and each question holds 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers in this recruitment paper.
- Check the detailed wise structure of exam in the below table.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 Merit List
Assam Rifles merit list 2023 will be released on the official website of Assam rifles recruitment. Candidate can find their name in the merit list online by entering their registration no. and password.
Candidates who will get marks close to the cut-off will be selected. They can check the cut-off marks on the official website of Assam Rifles Recruitment.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Assam Rifles?
Ans. The official website of Assam Rifles is www.assamrifles.gov.in.
Question: What are the stages of selection in Assam Rifles?
Ans. Candidates will have to clear physical fitness tests, medical tests, and written tests to get selected in Assam Rifles.
Question: What is the salary of Havildar in Assam Rifles?
Ans. The basic pay of Havildar in Assam Rifles is Rs. 5,200-20,200.
Question: What is the application fee for SC/ST candidates?
Ans. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.