APPSC Recruitment 2022: APPSC stands for The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It was established in the year 1956. Earlier, it was known as the Andhra Service Commission (established in the year 1953) which was based entirely on the regulations of the Madras Public Service Commission. Every year it focuses at recruiting civil servants through the commencement of the Examination. Candidates need to check the full post to get the complete details.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Stages
This examination will be conducted online in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who clear this exam successfully will get a chance to move onto the Main Exam.
This Exam will be conducted through offline mode. Marks acquired in Main Exam will help in creating the final merit list.
After the conduction of the Main Exam, an Interview will be commenced and that candidate needs to visit the commission’s office in Vijayawada. Make sure to carry the mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Category certificates issued by the competent authority
- Age Relaxation Claimed
- Professional Experience
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Application form
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill APPSC Recruitment 2022 Application form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of APPSC.
- Before applying, complete the One-Time-Profile-Registration (OTPR)
- On the homepage, click on the OTPR link.
- Click on New Registration for Direct Recruitment
- Enter the following information: Aadhaar Details, Basic Details, Address Details, Educational Qualifications, Photo and Signature Upload
- Check the information carefully and completely and then click on ‘Submit’.
- After submitting the application form, the OTPR Reference Id will be generated and appear on your screen.
- After seeking the Reference Id, log in.
- Click on the “Online Application Submission” on the homepage.
- Click on the payment tab.
- Check the details completely.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- The payment reference Id will be generated
- Fill the application form.
- Select the exam center, post preference, etc.
- Submit the form.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form.
APPSC Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For the post of District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service, candidates must have a degree in Engineering (Fire) of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or equivalent qualifications. In case, if no candidates with B.E (Fire) qualifications available, candidates with a Degree in any discipline will be considered.
- For Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service, the candidate must have a degree in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics of a University Recognized by the UGC with at least a 2nd class in the subject.
- For District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service, candidates must have a degree of graduation from any University in India established by a Central Act or a State Act or provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. First, preference will be given to persons having a degree in Sociology or Social work.
- The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 42 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Backward Classes will get age relaxation of 5 years, Physically and handicapped candidates will get age relaxation of 10 years, • Ex-Servicemen will get 3 years, and Government Employee of AP state will get age relaxation of 5 Years.
Paper-1 General Studies
- This paper consists of four parts – each part carries 30 marks
- History and Culture.
- Constitution polity, Social Justice & International relations.
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy & Planning.
- Total questions will be 120 for 120 marks.
Paper-2 General Aptitude
- This paper comprises of 2 parts – A and B each part carries 60 Marks
- General Mental Ability – Administrative and Psychological Abilities.
- Science and Technologies
- Current events of Regional, National & International importance
- There will be 120 questions for 120 marks.
- One-third of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Telugu (Qualifying Only) for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
- English (Qualifying Only) for 150 marks. Time duration-180 minutes.
- Paper – I General Essay – on contemporary themes & issues of regional, national & international importance for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
- Paper-II – History and Cultural and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
- Paper –III – Polity, constitution, Governance, Law, and Ethics for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
- Paper –IV – Economy and Development of India and Andhra Pradesh for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
- Paper –V – Science, Technology and Environmental Issues for 150 marks. Time duration- 180 minutes.
Those candidates who successfully clear the Main Exam will be called for an Interview. Candidates will be asked questions based on their academic background, their city of residence or city of education, current events, and issues related to Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Question: How many stages are there in APPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 3 stages in APPSC Recruitment 2022- prelims, mains, and interview.
Question: Is there any negative marking in APPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Yes, one-third of marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Question: What is the mode of the APPSC Application process?
Ans. The mode of the application process is online.