Karnataka Government has initiated a housing scheme named Basava Vasati Yojana to offer shelter to socially and economically backward people in the state. The state government has incorporated RGHCL (Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited) that provides quality houses to socially and economically weaker sections of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide 85% of the raw material for home construction to the beneficiaries. Therefore, all the people who want to avail the benefits of this scheme can apply for this online. Check the complete details of Basava Vasati Yojana 2023 in the post below.
Basavi Vasati Yojana 2023 Key Details
|Name of the Scheme||Basavi Vasati Yojana|
|Launched by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Socially and Economically Weaker Sections|
|Concerned Organization||RGHCL (Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited)|
Basavi Vasati Yojana 2023 Objectives
Through this Yojana, the Karnataka government aims at providing affordable homes to economically weaker section people. With the help of this scheme, the not-so-financially stable people, who are not able to afford a house, can construct their own residence if they own land. The Karnataka government will provide construction material to construct a dwelling house.
- Applicants who are eligible and homeless will get houses under the scheme.
- Those applicants who do not have a home or any land will be provided with houses at affordable prices.
- Under Basavi Vasati Yojana Scheme, the work transparency is taken by the state government.
- Those applicants who are permanent residents of the Karnataka state will be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The family income of the applicants should not be more than 32,000/-.
- The applicant must not own any dwelling house anywhere in the state or country.
- A candidate who is applying should have a kutcha house or land where construction could happen.
Basavi Vasati Yojana 2023 Application Process
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- Find the link for online application link there.
- Fill in the application form with all your details like date of birth, name, district, contact details, income details, gender, address, village, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Upload all the required documents that are required.
- The Gram Panchayat Authority will finalize the list of the beneficiaries by online mode.
- A lottery system will be conducted through which beneficiaries will be selected on the ground level by the Block Development Officer.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Passport-sized photo
Basavi Vasati Yojana 2023 Requirements
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Contact number
- Income details
- District and village name
- Address of the applicant
- Aadhaar card number
- Income certificate
Basava Vasati Yojana 2023 Money Status
- To check the status of the application form, applicants have to visit the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- On the homepage, find the link to Beneficiary information.
- Now select your district and after that enter your application number.
- Submit the details and now you can check the status of your application form.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Basava Vasati Yojana?
Ans. The official website is www.ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
Question: What is the application mode to apply for Basava Vasati Scheme?
Ans. The application mode is online.
Question: Who are the beneficiaries under Basava Vasati Yojana?
Ans. The beneficiaries under this scheme will be Economically Weaker Sections of society.
Question: What are the annual family income criteria under Basava Vasati Yojana?
Ans. The family income of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 32,000/-.
Question: Who is running Basava Vasati Yojana?
Ans. The Karnataka Government runs Basava Vasati Yojana.