HNBGU (Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University), Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal) offers admission to various ug, pg, and doctoral courses. The B.Ed program is one of them and for which an entrance examination is conducted. HNBGU conducts the entrance test for the same. Those candidates who are willing to take admission into B.Ed the course at HNBGU can apply online by filling the application form after checking their eligibility criteria. Candidates will get admission to the three schools associated with HNBGU. To fill the application form all the interested applicants can visit www.hnbgu.ac.in. Here in this article, we have provided complete details of the HNBGU B.Ed exam 2023.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||HNBGU B.Ed|
|Full form||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Bachelor of Education|
|Type of exam||Bachelor in Education|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2023|
|Duration of exam||3 hrs for each section|
HNBGU B.Ed Exam 2023 Important dates
|The online application process begins||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date of submitting the application form||To be announced|
|Application correction date||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
|1st round counseling||To be announced|
|2nd round counseling||To be announced|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed exam:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India to be eligible for HNBGU B.Ed
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation/ Post graduation/ Equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University/Institution.
- Relaxation: Candidates who belong to SC / ST and OBC categories must have obtained at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned qualifications.
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form online by visiting the authorized web portal of HNBGU. It is advised to follow the below-mentioned details for filling the application form:
- Applicants have to visit the official web portal of HNBGU i.e. www.hnbgu.ac.in. to fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, applicants are instructed to read the instructions completely and carefully.
- In the first step, candidates need to complete the registration by providing their basic details.
- After that, candidates will have to enter correct details of personal details, educational details, and others in the form.
- Scanned copies of the signature and photograph must also be uploaded as per the specifications in the form.
- After completing the application form, pay the application fee online mode using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- It must be noted that there is no other mode of application form filling except online mode.
- Submit the application form and keep a printout of it for future references.
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD category||Rs. 500/-|
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Exam duration: 3 hours (for each section)
- Number of questions: 400
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 400
- Marking scheme: + 1 for every right answer and no negative marking will be there.
|Sections||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Section I||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Hindi language/ English language||100||100|
|Section II||General Intelligence||100||100|
|Aptitude Test (Science/ Commerce/ Arts)||100||100|
HNBGU B.Ed 2023 Result
The students can check their entrance exam results on the authorized website of the University. The result would be available on the official site in PDF format. HNBGU will prepare the merit list of selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
All the applicants are required to download the result and carry its printout at the time of admission. Counseling will take place after the result declaration.
|Uttarakhand TET||Uttarakhand B.Ed|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: How to apply for HNBGU B.Ed admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for B.Ed by visiting the official website of HNBGU.
Question: What are the application charges for OBC candidates to apply for the B.Ed exam 2023?
Ans. OBC category candidates will have to pay INR 1000/- in order to apply for HNBGU B.Ed admission 2023.