BCECE PGMAC 2023: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the competent authority that is responsible for organizing the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC). This examination is conducted in order to offer admission to the eligible candidates in MD / MS / PGD & PG Dental Courses. The application form for the same is expected to be released in the month of April 2023. The admission is purely based on the merit list of NEET PG & NEET MDS.
Eligible candidates get admission in various government/ private medical/ dental colleges of Bihar State. It must be noted that the admission will provide to the candidates only according to the marks scored them in NEET PG & NEET MDS examinations. Eligible aspirants will be able to fill out the application form online mode. Through this article, aspirants will obtain detailed information regarding BCECE PGMAC 2023 admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
BCECE PGMAC 2023 Important Dates
|NEET PG Result 2023 Announcement Date||April 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||May 2023|
|Last Date for Payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking||May 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||May 2023|
|Publication of Rank/ Merit List 2023||Announced Soon|
|Seat Allotment||Announced Soon|
|Online Reporting With Documents||Announced Soon|
|2nd Counselling||Announced Soon|
- Citizenship: The applicants must belong to India and holds Indian Citizenship.
- Domicile: Applicants must hold a domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
- Degree: Applicants must possess an MBBS degree from any medical/college/institution of Bihar recognized by MCI.
- Registration certificate: Additionally, candidates will have to show a Bihar State Medical Council or MCI issued the permanent or provisional registration certificate.
- Internship: A completion certificate of mandatory one-year rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2023.
- Minimum qualifying scores: Aspirants must obtain NEET PG 2023 cut off for admissions
BCECE PGMAC 2023 Application Process
Candidates who are going to take part in Admission Process are suggested to go through and follow the below-listed procedure of application:
- The applicants need to complete the registration by visiting the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is the main organizing authority.
- Candidates have to provide all their basic details like name, date of birth, mail ID, and phone number in blanks.
- After registration and account activation, applicants can proceed further to fill the application form by submitting required details such as personal information, communicational details, educational qualification, and other requisite particulars in the space provided.
- And then, applicants have to upload their signature and photograph according to the guidelines mentioned on Bihar PG medical application form.
- Applicants have to review all the details appropriately as provided in the application form and make the payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Submit the application form, save it in your system, and also take the print copies of the application form for further use.
The application charges can be paid through both modes i.e. offline and online. The fee is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) for all categories of candidates i.e. (General / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ).
After the completion of the application process and receiving of the application by the authority, the merit list will be published. The merit list will be available on the official webpage of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board tentatively in the 2nd week of March 2023. Those applicants who obtain the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET MDS & NEET PG will be shortlisted on the merit list. Nominated candidates will be then called out to attend counseling sessions if they have their names on the merit list. A 50% state quota seat counseling will be there too.
The Final Merit List for the Medical / Dental course will be prepared after examining the data provided by the Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar/ National Board of Examination. After that, these candidates will participate in the seat allotment process which will also be carried out by the official authorities of the university. Candidates will get their seats and college after paying the complete tuition fee as required.
Documents Needed for Admission
Qualified candidates are informed to carry the mandatory necessary documents at the counseling center for verification. Such documents include:
- Admit Card of NEET PG
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of counselling fee.
- Part A and B of the BCECE PGMAC 2023 Application Form.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (Part I, II & III) & BDS (Part I, II & III).
- No objection certificate from the employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Three photographs same as attached on the Admit card of the entrance examination.
- Aadhaar Card with its photocopy.
- Any other documents as required by the official authorities of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE).
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|