University Grants Commission is soon going to update the schedule for Distance Education Admission 2023 in various UGC recognized colleges of India. The complete schedule will be made available on the official website of the respective university. Students are advised to visit their official website and stay updated regularly to not miss any updates.
Distance Education or correspondence courses are basically the courses wherein the students are not attending regular classes but still continue their studies and appear for the exams. However, the exam mode, duration, course contents, and degree/ certificate awarded are the same as applicable to the regular candidates. If students wish to pursue other things or do a job along with their studies, then they can opt for distance education courses. Basically, those who are unable to pursue any regular degree course can go for the Distance mode of learning. Admissions to various schools of correspondence courses are open to all universities across India. More details about Distance Education Admission 2023 are mentioned in the full post below.
Distance Education 2023 Overview
|Type of Education||Distance Education/ Correspondence Learning|
|Programs Offered||Under-graduate and post-graduate courses in different subjects|
|Examination Type||Online/ Offline|
|Eligibility Criterion||No limitation|
|Courses||BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma, Certificate, Etc.|
Distance Education Admission 2023 Colleges & Eligibility
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various distance education/ correspondence courses for eligible students. To take admission in UG courses, candidates need to pass 10+2 in the relevant stream, while for PG courses they need to possess a bachelor’s degree in the concerned stream. The admission process will be carried out via both offline and online means. For the online admission process, candidates have to visit the main portal of IGNOU i.e. www.ignou.ac.in. For the offline admission process, students have to visit the IGNOU campus with their important documents and certificates.
IGNOU Openmat Courses:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM ( Diploma In Management)
- PGDFMP (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Market Practice)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
- BED (Bachelor of Education)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- IGNOU Distance education More Courses
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University(BRAOU)
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University offers various UG and PG courses including Bachelor of Arts(BA), Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com), Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.), and more.
- BA: Those candidates who have completed 18 years of age by 1st July of the admission year and have satisfied the eligibility requirements organized by Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University will be eligible.
- BCom: Applicants who have completed 18 years of age by 1st July of the admission year and have satisfied the eligibility requirements conducted by Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University will be eligible.
- B.Sc.: Those candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination(MPC or BiPC) are eligible for admission.
- Candidates have passed 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) / TS Open School Society (TSOSS)/ AP Open School Society (APOSS) in MPC/BiPC.
JVWU Distance Education
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) invites applications for correspondence courses admission 2023 application form for the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program such as BA, BCA, B.Com, MA, MCA & MBA etc. for the Session June 2023.
- UG Programmes: Candidate must have cleared intermediate/ class 12 from any recognized board.
- PG Programmes: Applicants must have done graduation in the concerned discipline from any recognized university.
Symbiosis Distance Learning
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning or SCDL invites the online application for admission to various Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificates Program in Humanities, Education Information Technology and Management for the session 2023.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) Centre for Distance Education invites the application process for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, etc. courses through distance mode. These courses include PG Science, PG Arts, PG Commerce & Management, PG Computer, UG Science, UG Arts, UG Commerce & Management, Certificates & Diploma, PG Diploma, Management Diploma, One-year Library, Etc.
Documents Required For Distance Education Admission
- Scanned copy of passport-size photographs, a report card of class 10th with size less than 100 KB.
- Scanned report card of class 12th.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Scanned copy Of category certificate.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the respective university and press the ‘Online Admission’ button.
- Read all instructions carefully in the information brochure, submit your details, and press ‘Submit’.
- The details would include the applicant’s name, distinctive username, correct email, the correct key, contact information, etc.
- After you will be asked to provide Subject category, Religion, Relation with a guardian, Applicant’s marital status, Correct mobile number, Scholarship information, Study method, Type of the Programme, Area code, Program enrollment, Teaching medium, The center code of program study.
- Next, you will be asked to upload requisite documents according to the formats and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form now and take out its print.