Bharathiar University is known for offering many undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, etc. The university will release the application forms for various courses on its official website. The interested applicants can apply online or offline either way. Hence, the important details for Bharathiar University Application Form can be obtained from this article.
Bharathiar University Application form 2023 Dates
Bharathiar University admission 2023 will be carried out on a direct, merit basis. Also, the performance of the applicants in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration.
|Availability of application forms||July 2023|
|Due date of application submission||December 2023|
The University offers numerous UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. Admission to some of these courses is based on the entrance exam, whereas some others are based on direct admission.
|Through Entrance Examination||Through Direct Admission|
|Biotechnology||Mathematics with Computer Applications|
|Medical Physics||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Nanoscience & Technology||Textile & Apparel Design|
|W Master of social work||Tamil logy|
|M.C. Master of Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Finance & Accounting|
|Finance & Computer Applications|
- For M.Sc Biotechnology, the applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Agriculture/ Biology Sciences (Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Genetics/ Genetics) or B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Eng. Or MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc/ B.Pharm scoring minimum 60% aggregate.
- M.Sc Microbiology, the candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree with any of these subjects(Microbiology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Biochemistry & Plant Biotechnology/ Medical Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Biology/ Environmental Sciences/ Zoology) scoring minimum 60% aggregate.
- M.Ed, The candidates must have a B.Ed/ BA B.Ed/ B.Sc, B.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ UG with D.El.Ed degree.
- M.Sc Biochemistry, they must have an UG degree in the field of Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Medical Lab Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Clinical Lab Technology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Science/ Biomedical Instrumentation Science/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology (nanotech) scoring minimum 60% marks.
- M.Sc Chemistry, the candidates should have passed B.Sc Chemistry with Mathematics/ Physics as one of the ancillary subjects.
- B.P.Ed, the candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline scoring a minimum of 50% aggregate. They also should have at least participation in the Inter-College/ Inter-Zonal/ District/ School Competition in sports & games or Bachelor’s degree in Physical education or any discipline with Physical education as mandatory/ elective subject and at least 45% marks.
- M.Com Finance & Computer Applications, The applicants should have completed B.Com (Computer Applications/ Professional Accounting/ Finance/ Accounting & Taxation/ Business Analytics/ Financial System/ Corporate Secretaryship with CA/ Information Technology/ Cost & Mgmt. Accounting/ International Business/ Business Process Services/ E-Commerce/ Foreign Trade) OR BBM/ BBM (CA), BCS, BCS (CA), BBA/BBA (CA).
- M.P.Ed, the applicants should have completed B.P.Ed degree or B.Sc degree in Health & Physical Education scoring minimum50%.
- MCA, the applicants with BCA, B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Technology/ Computer System & Design), or equivalent degree with Mathematics at 12th or graduate level are eligible to apply.
- MA Economics, a UG degree with Econometrics/ Commerce/ Business Economics/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Mgmt. as one of the papers is needed., On the other hand, for MA Tamil a BA Tamil or B.Lit Tamil or any UG degree with Part I Tamil scoring a minimum of 50% is required.
- M.Sc Applied Psychology, a B.Sc Psychology degree is needed, whereas, for M.Sc Mathematics, an applicant should have passed B.Sc in Mathematics/ B.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications. On the other hand, for M.Sc Statistics with Computer Applications, they must have pass B.Sc Statistics, B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications, B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA with Statistics as one of the paper.
- M.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications, a candidate must have completed B.Sc Mathematics/ B.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications.
- PGDCA in Cognitive System, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Statistics is required.
- PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling, a UG degree from a recognized University is needed.
Bharathiar University Application Form
The application forms will be released very soon for various courses on the official website. However, the candidates can check the steps to apply for admission.
Offline Registration Procedure
The application form can be obtained personally from the University office by paying Rs. 300/- through Bank Challan or a Demand Draft of any National Bank in favor of Registrar Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore. In the case of SC/ST applicants, they have to pay only Rs. 150/- to get the application form.
You also need an envelope (28×13 cms. size) fixing a stamp of Rs. 60/-to submit your application form. However, the candidates can also download the application form from the official website and submit it along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- as registration fee (Rs. 150 in case of SC/ST).
All the application forms along with necessary documents and must have reached the below-mentioned address on or before the last date of application submission date.
Professor & Head,
Online Registration Procedure
The applicants can also submit their application online mode by visiting the official website of the University https://www.b-u.ac.in/. They must have the important details before applying for admission which includes,
- Valid E-mail ID
- Recent passport size photograph
- DD of Rs. 300/- as application fee (DD of Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST)
Once you have applied online, you need to download and take the printout of the system generated application form and send it along with the Demand Draft and other necessary documents to the following address.
Prof & Head