Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023: Bharathidasan University is a very popular university based in Tamil Nadu and is known for providing admission to the eligible candidates interested in seeking admission in the B.Ed course. The University is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education and Distance Education Bureau (DEB). In order to apply for admission to this university, candidates need to download the application form from the official website of Bharathidasan University. The maximum duration to complete this program is 4 years. Candidates who are well qualified and eligible can submit the application form online on the official web portal of Bharathidasan University on or before the last date.
The Centre for Distance Education (CDE) of Bharathidasan University was formulated in the year 1992 and is responsible for organizing the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) test with 10 units in several PCP centers in the state of Tamil Nadu. The selection of the contenders is purely based on their scores in graduation & the university will upload a merit list in many steps with the candidate’s marks. We suggest eligible & interested candidates only apply after reading all the rules mentioned on the official website. Here in this post, we have provided all the necessary particulars to attend admission for the Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility criteria, application form and application fee, entrance syllabus, results, etc.
- Physical Science
- Natural Science
- Social Science
- Information Technology
- Economics (M.A.)
- Commerce (M.Com.)
- Home Science (M.Se.)
- Political Science (M.A.)
- Sociology (M.A.)
- Psychology (M.A./ M.SC.)
- Logic (M.A.)
- Indian Culture (M.A.)
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||BDU B.Ed 2023|
|Full- form||Bharathidasan University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam conducting body||Bharathidasan University|
|Exam Type||Bachelor in Education|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||September 2023|
|End to submit the online application form||October 2023|
|Application Fee starts||September 2023|
|Application fee last date||October 2023|
|Release of Merit List||October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 are as follows:
- Entrants working in Government distinguished universities based in the Tamil Nadu state with a minimum of 2 years of experience are eligible to apply for the course.
- Applicants who want to study subjects such as Home Science, Logic and Indian Culture, Sociology, Commerce, Political Science, and Economics, then they should have studied the same subject in their undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- He/ she should have passed 10 + 2 + 3 or 11+1+3 pattern from the recognized board or university.
- In case, the applicant is not competent in class PUC or XII exam but holding a valid 2 years Diploma Course, Bachelor Preparatory Program Certificate / 2 years Foundation Course Certificate by the universities recognized by the State Government and is efficient with 3 years undergraduate degree programs are also considered eligible for admission.
- Seekers who have completed the degree under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the subjects mentioned below from the known University: Tamil (B.A. / B.Lit.) / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Programs/ Applied Geography/ Geography/ Microbiology/ History/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Applied Physics/ Applied Chemistry/ Chemistry/ English/ Physics/ Mathematics are eligible too.
- In the case of subjects such as Logic and Indian Culture, sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science, Commerce, and Economics, candidates must meet all the above requirements supposed to have scrutinized the same subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
To get admission to Bharathidasan University B.Ed Programme 2023, registration is a mandatory step. One has to assure that he/ she fills up the B.Ed Application Form on or before the last prescribed date. The last date of application filling for the Bharathidasan University Entrance test is expected to be in the month of October 2023. To register for the Bharathidasan University B.Ed Admission 2023, follow the guidelines provided below:
- To take part in the Bharathidasan University Entrance exam, the candidate needs to download the application form via the official website of the University i.e. www.bdu.ac.in, and submit the application form.
- Candidates can also go to any Bharathidasan University PCP center or Campus and collect the application form there.
- Applicants can make the payment of the application fee through debit card, net banking, and credit card.
- Once the application form is downloaded from the official website, fill it completely followed by attaching all the necessary photographs and documents required by the university and send it to the following address:
The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 300/-|
Entrance Exam Topics
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will contain the following topics:
- General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
- Numerical Ability
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest & Simple Interest etc.
- General Awareness
- Queries related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
- Core Subjects
- Core subjects like Science, Mathematics, English, Social Science, Telugu, etc.
The Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2023 Entrance Exam Outcome will be delivered within a month or two after the examination is successfully conducted. Along with the result, the university officials will also release a cut-off which is basically the minimum marks required for the contenders to qualify the test for admission in the desired program.