BHU Nursing Admission 2023: Every year, BHU (Banaras Hindu University) conducts an offline examination for admission into B.Sc. Nursing course. Hundreds of students take part in this exam every year. The seat intake for this session i.e. 2023 is 75 whereas 44 seats are reserved for reserved category candidates. To know all the mandatory details regarding BHU, go through the full piece below.
BHU Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||June 2023|
|Last date of registering||July 2023|
|Admit card release date||October 2023|
|BHU Exam date||October 2023|
|BHU Exam result declaration||To be announced|
|BHU Counseling begin round 1||To be announced|
|Counseling round 2||To be announced|
|Counseling round 3||To be announced|
BHU Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- He/she must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- The general category must score 50% marks and the reserved category 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 25 years.
BHU Nursing Application Form
- Firstly access the official website of BHU (Banaras Hindu University).
- Secondly, click on the notification link related to the BHU Application form 2023.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter your correct details.
- Upload the scanned signature and passport size photograph.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The last step is to take a printout of the application form for additional use.
After filling the Application form, applicants are required to pay the application fee. Without paying the application fee, the application form will remain incomplete. The mode of fee payment includes debit card/credit card/net banking. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the challan for further use.
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Name of the sections
|Total no. of questions||25|
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023 Seat Intake
|Seats for general category||31|
|Seats for OBC category||20|
|Seats for ST category||06|
|Seats for SC category||11|
|Seats for EWS category||07|
BHU Nursing 2023 Result
To check the BHU Result 2023, applicants should visit the official website of the university. Just enter the roll number and registration number to get the result on the screen. University will inform the candidates about the result through email and SMS so it is very necessary to provide a valid mobile number and email id.
BHU Nursing Counselling Documents
- Students need to carry the following documents for verification during the counseling process:
- Class XII Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Class X Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Admit card of BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- AADHAAR Card
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023||GNM Nursing Admission 2022|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application mode for BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. The application mode is online.
Question: When will BHU begin the online application process for Nursing Admission?
Ans. BHU will release the online application form in June 2023.
Question: When will BHU conduct B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam 2023?
Ans. The entrance exam will be conducted in October 2023.
Question: What are the application charges for general and OBC category applicants for BHU B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023?
Ans. The application charges for general and OBC category candidates will be Rs. 1000/-