Bihar ITI Counselling 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was established in 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year to offer admission to eligible candidates in various professional courses of Medical Engineering and Agricultural Streams in the institutions of the state of Bihar.
BCECE ITICAT is the entrance examination conducted by BCECEB. Last year, this entrance exam at various centers across the state. Now, the candidates are waiting for the counseling dates for admission. The schedule for the counseling will be announced very soon by the admission authority. The candidates can go through this article to obtain important details related to Bihar ITI counseling 2023.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2023
|Release of seat matrix in the website||1st week of July 2023|
|Start of online registration & choice filling for seat allotment||1st week of July 2023|
|The due date for online registration, choice filling for seat allotment & locking||–|
|1st round provisional seat allotment result publication date||–|
|Downloading of allotment order for 1st round||–|
|Verification of documents & admission for 1st round||–|
|2nd round provisional seat allotment result publication date||–|
|Downloading of allotment order for 2nd round||–|
|Document verification & admission for 2nd round||–|
BCECEB ITI 2023- Distribution of Seat
|Category||Distribution of seats|
|Women ITI seats||2923|
|General ITI seats||22245|
Bihar ITI Counselling Procedure 2023
- The candidates should keep a copy of their entrance admit card and a copy of Bank-Challan along with them at the time of online registration.
- After you pay the counseling fee, you need to open the counseling website of BCECE and have to select the New Registration option for registration.
- On the registration form, you have to enter the following compulsory parameters for successful registration- 7 digits Roll- No. and 6-digit Application Form No. (as printed on Entrance exam Admit Card followed by Green colored character/ No. in the box) same as appeared on the screen.
- If in case there is a problem occurs in registration, the applicants are advised to contact the Help-Desk Nos. Given on the website. If all the given parameters are correctly entered and found true then a new registration screen will appear where the applicants have to fill in and confirm the following details. These details will be used later for filling of choices of branches and allotment of the seat using the applicant’s User ID which is their Roll No. & Password generated.
- After, the successful registration, the applicants should take the printout of their registration details & keep it safe for future reference.
Necessary Documents for Bihar ITI Counselling
- Self-attested photocopies of 10th standard Certificate & Mark sheet along with originals.
- Self-attested photocopies of 12th standard certificate & mark sheet along with originals.
- Self-attested photocopies of Mark Sheet & Certificate of any other higher degree qualification (if they possess any) along with originals
- Rural/ Sports/ Agricultural Weightage Certificate, in original (as given in prospectus 2020, if applicable).
For more details and updates visit the official website to stay updated with Bihar ITI Counseling 2023.